Part - 5

NEXT MORNING

Currently it is 8:30 am, and I have packed my bag, and we both went to hospital, after taking our breakfast. We worked and examine patients of our daily schedule.
We returned at 6:30 Pm as I have to take my back from my flat to go near andheri as Mr. Raval lives there. So, I picked up them and called Darshan,As I don't know his exact location.
Hello, - Voice came from other side.

"His voice was so smoothing, and peaceful, yaar" , - In mind.

"Hello Darshan sir," - I answered back.

Yes, - He said.

"Sir, I am Ayus..Dr. Ayushi, I just want to know you address, As I am near crossing, so I am unable to find your place." - I said.

"You wait, there..I am coming to pick you up," - He answered in a hurry way.
Me - "No..Noo Sir!! Its not needed. Only tell me your location, I will be there with my friend as she is with me to drop me there."

He said - "Wait, I am coming, na..Wait there only."
And he cutted the call.

Rashi - Whatt??

"Darshan sir is coming to take me from here." - I answered in a confused look.

Rashi was smiling like an idiot. I gave her a death gaze. After a while, one car stopped in front of our car.
The car was in white and wait!! It was an Audi. There was a person on driving seat, in that car who looked at us and downs the car glass to look. As I saw, he was not other than Darshan Raval.

Hii!!, - He said. " You are Ayushi..I mean Dr. Ayushi Maurya." Right??? - He added.

I nodded my head in yes.

He said - C'mon Lets go!!!, We are already late.

I said byee to Rashi and she had gone to flat back and I sat next to him in car, and he start driving towards his flat.
There was a complete silence....!!! I mean pin drop silence.

I said while breaking the silence - How is Mr. Ravaa..!! I mean Rajendra uncle.

He answered - Fine.!!

I smiled and Said - Ohh!! That's great.

We reached. I picked my bag to pull out but he grabs the handle to take it and smiled at me, as he was trying to say let me take this. I didn't uttered a single words and smiled him back. We take elevator and reached at his flat, and as I entered, I saw rajendra uncle sitting on a couch and quickly he started walking towards the kitchen as I noticed that he didn't saw me yet, and was thinking that uncle was going towards dinning table to take water, I quickly rushed and picked a glass and pour water and gave him, as he was little shocked to see me currently. But, after sometime uncle smiled and said thank you to me.
And I smiled, by saying no problem uncle!! Now, I am here only.
Darshan noticed that and gave me a relaxed smile.
I smiled back.

Darshan - Ayushi...!!! "Your room is just opposite to me and on left hand side of Dad. So, incase if you need anything pls tell us without any hesitation."

I nodded my head in yes and picked my bag to get into it.
As, I entered And kept all of my stuffs in bed, I heard a loud noise. It seems like darshan was talking to someone, I quickly moved towards him and said - Anything serious, sir??

Darshan - "No, actually today's my maid hasn't came. So, I called her and she said that today she will be not here. So, I am tensed about dinner. And going to order it."

Me - " Sir, No need to order it. I will make it as it is not good for uncle.
( I asked him, because of Rajendra uncle and also for having an humanity.)

Darshan - No need to do it, I will try to make something. Don't worry.

Me - Sir, No need for it, I will be comfortable to make it. No, problem.

After a long time, darshan nodded his head into yes.
I quickly move towards my bedroom and changed in new sober dress as I will not be comfortable in night wear her.
So, I wore a Lower and a kurti type top. For me this is the most comfortable and sober type dress in this type of situation.
So, I get into kitchen and start figuring out all spices and utensils, or like normal stuffs of kitchen. As Darshan saw me finding something.

Darshan - Ayushi, if you need any help then call me down, Okay?

I answered - Okay sir.

Darshan - And pls stop calling me sir, because I am not older than you. You can call me Darshan only. ( Said this in very cool and relaxed way.)

I made lauki ki sabji and chapatis till 10:24. We all had dinner and they both appreciated my cooking skills. And we went to our own rooms. ( As, I already now I am expert in cooking, but I don't know ki mummy ko kyu mere haath ki lauki ki sabji acchi nahi lagti, ab mummy se bolna padega.😂) I slept at 11:30 approx, as I was totally tired and waked up a 5:30. As I saw my phone screen and saw Dr. Abhay's message,
In message,
Hii ayu, Are you comfortable their?, hope you are fine.
Pls reply as fast as you can.
__________________________________________

And haa! Main reality mein bhi bht aachi lauki ki sabji banati hu per mummy ko pasand nahi aati.🤔😂😂

Hii guys, I will post next part in the 1 week of December as my exams are going to start from tomorrow. So, will be inactive for 1 week and also will be on SS on YouTube.
And Will be streaming Judaiyaan playlist for 1 week, as being creating little distance from my own playlist.

How is it?💙
Tell me pls, if anything is inappropriate.

@anujaadz - Waiting for next part. Jldi - jldi kro.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙