Chapter 23 - Missing

************TRIGGER WARNING**********
TW assault TW drug overdose TW kidnapping TW violence
*************************************

Spencer Reid

"Hey I'm sorry, I kinda freaked. Need to clear my head. Will be home tomorrow morning. <3"

I keep checking my phone. It's the next day, she said she would be home in the morning. I'm getting really worried, I haven't heard from her since last night. She hasn't returned any of my calls or texts. I have to go find her, this isn't like her to just disappear. Something is seriously wrong.
—-

I made my way to the BAU and called an emergency meeting. We were supposed to have a day off but I didn't wanna waste anytime. I was the first one there, so I tried to lay out all the details I knew. Soon everyone started piling in.

"We don't have an authorized case Reid, so what's that?"

Hotch said as he walked in pointing to the board. I could tell everyone was on edge so I quickly spoke.

"Yesterday, Molly B. Miller went out to meet with a friend at the park at around 2pm. Here's the note she left me."

I said passing the note around.

The note said "I'm meeting with an old friend at the park near that big lake we saw those ducks fight at, be back soon. <3"

As soon as I said Molly everyone immediately looked at me. They were on edge, they wanted to know more.

"She never made it back home. She was gone for a couple of hours, I called her and texted her and no response. I finally got a text from her at around 8 o clock. The text is here in paper."

I passed the paper around and Garcia immediately asked for my phone. I continued on.

"She was supposed to be back this morning but she's not here. I haven't heard from her since that last text, I have called and texted but nothing. She's clearly not a great mental state right now and she's all alone. I'm really trying not to freak out but I-I"

"Hey kid! Don't worry we'll find her but you need to calm down."

Morgan said as he gestured me to sit down. I looked around at everyone. They were all quiet and in shock. I finally gave my phone to Garcia, who had been nudging me the whole time, and she immediately got to work.

"Okay her last pinged location was when she sent that text. At this hotel, Casa Park."

She pulled it up on the big screen and we all saw.

"Garcia I'm gonna need you to organize this into a case file and send it electronically to all of us."

Hotch said immediately getting up and giving all evidence to Garcia. She nodded and Hotch

"JJ and Morgan go to the hotel, if you find anything let us know."

They nodded and immediately got up and left. He started assigning the others to go, but he would skip over me. I want to be out there looking for Molly.

"Reid I'm gonna need you to stay with Garcia. Try to recall anything that might've ticked her off, and try to find the friend she was meeting. They might know something we don't."

I nodded and sighed. I looked around and Prentiss was nowhere to be found. I looked at Garcia and she shook her head. No time, I need to find Molly.

—-

After a while of searching and Garcia frantically searching on the computer, she found nothing.

"I don't believe this, none of her old town friends are in town. She hasn't interacted with anyone on her socials, and if she did it was just with celebrities."