Chapter 24 - Sunflower Field

——
Molly. Wake up my love.

I slowly opened my eyes, I was laying on a field of sunflowers. It reminded me of a certain memory. I quickly got up, and looked at my surroundings.

"Where am I?"

I thought to myself. There was a bright light over the field. I was dressed in all white, head to toe. I was wearing a white peasant dress, with white flats. At the end of the field, was two blurred figures sitting on a wooden bench. I slowly approached through the field, I couldn't recognize who it was.

"My love you are here."

One of the figures spoke, I covered my eyes as the light got brighter.

"Who are you? Spencer?"

Once I was at the bench the figures disappeared. I looked around the field and I couldn't find them.

"Molly, we've been waiting for you."

A voice behind me said, I quickly turned around and I saw a tall brown haired man in front of me. I looked them up and down before I realized who it was.

"Levi?"

He nodded and extended his hands out. I fell into his arms as he squeezed me tight. I let a few tears out as I pulled out of the hug.

"Don't cry my love."

He wiped away the tears running down my face. He cupped my face into his hands and pulled me onto his lips. I sank into the kiss, as we held hands.

"Levi, I missed you so much."

"We missed you too Molly."

He said he put his forehead onto mine. We held hands and I softly asked.

"We?"

"Yes my love."

He turned as another small figure ran towards us. As the figure approached the figure became clearer. A little girl with short brunette hair came running towards me.

"Gracie? My baby."

The little toddler hugged my legs as she smiled as big as the sun.

"Mommy! Your here!"

I immediately picked the little girl up and twirled with her in my arms.

"Oh Gracie I missed you so much baby!"

I said as I hugged her as she laid on me. We played around the sunflower field for a while. I felt really happy. to feel and see my loves was the best. The sun started to go down, we all sat together on the bench as Gracie laid down on my lap as she drifted to sleep. I put my head onto Levi's shoulder as he kissed my forehead.

"This is nice. I really missed you and Gracie."

I said as I looked up at him. He lifted my chin up and laid a kiss on me.

"My love we missed you too. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone."

He said as kissed my head. I started to tear up and I looked at the sun setting over the hill.