Chapter 14 - Emily

**This chapter will probably be shorter than the last two, this will not be in Emily Prentiss's POV. If you want to watch that watch Season 6 Episode 18, and the episode is called "Lauren". This will remain Molly's POV. **

—-
Molly B.

As soon as Hotch was done giving out the profile he dismissed everyone except for our team. We all met up in the conference room, and we were waiting for any new leads.

"I got 4 names on the bottom of the list Prentiss gave us.

Morgan said as he came in holding a list, he wrote down the names on the board.

"Luke Renault. Lawrence Riley, Lila Rafferty, Lyle Rogers."

"All with the initials L.R"

I immediately spoke up, looking at the others.

"The CIA uses cryptograms like that to assign non-official cover agents working the same case."

Hotch added on, and I quickly said.

"So do other foreign countries right?"

He nodded and Morgan continued on,

"These last 4 names are covers—spies."

"Wait- this isn't right?"

Garcia walked towards the board and took the paper with the names. She scanned the paper and pointed it towards us.

"Do you see this space here? That shouldn't be here"

She said pointing towards a large indent on the paper.

"Could it be a formatting error?"

I asked, and she nodded no. She looked at the paper once more, making sure she had no errors. She explained.

"No this is a spreadsheet template. Formatting doesn't allow for this. There's a missing name on here."

"It's another spy whose cover is L.R."

Hotch walked towards the board and looked at the file. It didn't make sense, none of this made sense.

"Lauren Reynolds is dead."

Reid quietly said. Everyone immediately looked at him and Reid jumped out of his seat and headed to the board.

"Lauren Reynolds is dead! Prentiss said on a phone call 17 days ago but her intonation wasn't surprise or grief. It was like a mantra-like she was reminding herself. Lauren Reynolds, L.R."

"If Prentiss is the last name in that list, she's on Doyle's list too."

I immediately said as I leaned on the desk to regain my balance. I felt sick knowing Prentiss was on his list. Hotch immediately picked up his cell and dialed Prentiss's number. We heard a beeping noise coming from her desk, and there was her phone, gun, her badge, it was all in there. We all immediately spoke out against her behavior, but I could feel myself getting dizzier as I held onto the desk. I looked up at Hotch who was showing us her belongings in his hands. I went over to Hotch and took her belongings from him and put them back in her desk. I held onto the desk in front of me and I took a deep breath.

"She left her bags and gun? Why would she do that?"

Morgan said with his arms crossed, and Reid said impatiently pacing back and forth.

"That doesn't make sense. Why run! We'rere her family. We can help."

"Doyle's killing families. She's not married, not close to relatives. He was ready to wipe us out. She ran to protect us."