Chapter 18 - Levi

**last time I'll use this board promise**

——

Molly B.

"Yeah she was on her way to stardom, she never believed me tho, never let me put her on tv"

I heard my dad telling Spencer as I made coffee for all of us. I laughed as I brought two cups out and laid them on the kitchen table for Spencer and dad. It was now the next morning, and it was our last full day here in California before we had to leave. We only had a couple of days I wanted to cut my trip short so we can visit Spencer's mom. He refused but I didn't listen so we fly to Nevada early morning.

"Here you go fellas. I'm gonna run in for a shower soo I'll leave you too here. Dad don't kill him please."

I said giving a thumbs up and a worried face. He laughed and smiled.

"I would never!"
—-
Spencer Reid

Molly had left me alone with her dad. I felt a little uneasy, I gotten this feeling from her dad that he was very involved with Molly.

"How did you meet my Molly?"

Her father had asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I held the mug in my hand, and said.

"W-Well she was a consultant on one of our cases, she was super helpful with the case. She was super impressive and our supervisor caught glimpse of it and offered her a job at the BAU."

"Molly, has always been such a great leader and problem solver. She's really smart and I wish she would show it more. I'm glad your supervisor saw that."

He said as he turned to look at one of her photos. I smiled, he really did care about Molly. I still don't know what happened with Molly's past but she had a great support system I would've assumed.

"She's been a great asset to our team, she fits right in."

"I would've assumed so, she's always been good at meeting people."

The tension was now ominous, which made me shift in my seat a little.

"Spencer, I don't wanna meddle into your relationship with Molly. How come you and Molly aren't together? You seem like the type of guy she would typically go for."

I was drinking my coffee when he said this, making me choke a little on it. I swallowed it down, and looked at her picture.

"We are just really good friends, we had gotten more closer when...Emily passed away."

He nodded as he swirled the spoon around the cup.

"I see the way you look at Molly. I also see the way Molly looks at you. You seem like a smart fine man."

"Thank you sir."

He got up and collected the cups. Molly soon came back wearing a oversized Harley Davidson shirt tucked into her blue mom jeans, all kept together by her black belt. She wore black converse, which I immediately loved. She had her hair up in a ponytail and she brought out pieces of her hair to the front.

"Soo how do I look?"

She asked spinning around in front me, I couldn't contain my smile in. She looked so pretty, I could sense her dad was smiling at us.

"You look very nice sweetie. I will be in my office if you too need anything. I need to finish these plans up before the week ends."

——

Molly B.

My dad said as he walked into the hallway. I sat down next to Spencer and smiled.

"Hey Spence, last day in California! What's on your mind?"