Chapter 5 - Drinks

**new inspiration board for the next 3 chapters**

Molly.B
—-

I woke up with the sun once again shining in my eyes. I seriously have to get new blinds or something. I turned my turntable on and just laid in bed and looked at the ceiling while listening to music. It's been about a month since the Menrow case closed. What happened you may ask? Well, Benjamin was taken into custody for a while, and was given a deal. The deal was that instead of going to jail, he would have to be in a rehabilitation center for the next 3 years. Although I was upset, Benjamin seemed quite comfortable with the decision. He told me that he knows what he did was bad and he didn't expect to be let off easy. He continued to explain how it was what's best for him regardless, he needed the help after all these years. I stayed with him until he had to go.

I came back to Virginia alone, and l didn't really keep in contact with the BAU team after the case. I laid low for a while. It's been the same thing every day, going to work, coming back home, doing work from home, sleeping and then the cycle continues again. Don't get me wrong, I love being a social worker and getting to help people every day brings me a huge smile on my face. It just didn't seem right, as always. Anyways, I woke up feeling energized but also sleepy. It was the weekend and I usually don't work then so I decided it's about time I go out for a run. I washed my face, put on some purple yoga pants, and a plain white tank top. I plugged in my earphones then headed out for the morning.

I came back around an hour later, I did about 8 miles. Oh yeah, I was in track and field in high school, long-distance though. I managed to keep a good pace but I was still tired. As soon as I got home I went to take a shower. I laid in my towel for about two hours before actually changing. I literally just watched a movie for the time being until the phone rang. I picked up my phone and saw it was from an unknown number but I answered it regardless

"Hello?"

"Hey you, it's Emily Prentiss! From the BAU!"

She said all peppy, I smiled and answered,

"Hey! How have you been? How did you get my number?"

"I've been doing great! Also, Garcia may or may have not pulled up your entire history to find your number."

She said quietly towards the end but then laughed, I couldn't take out the stupid grin on my face. She continued,

"Anyways, I called because I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to a club with me,Garcia, Morgan, Rossi, and Reid?"

Wow, this was exciting news. I would get to see the team again.

"Oh my god! Of course, I would come!"

"Thank god! I was really hoping you would come. We missed you a lot here."

She said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey look I'll text you the address of the club! We are meeting there around 9 so be there and get ready to party!!"

I laughed and said goodbye. Nice, I was just invited for drinks with the BAU how fun. I looked at the clock and saw it was about 5 o clock. I really laid in bed and did nothing all day huh. Anyways I was getting kinda hungry so I decided to cook myself some Mac and cheese while I watched another movie.

—-

It was about 7 now, I have finished two plates of Mac and Cheese and finished the movie. I felt stuffed, but if I planned on drinking I would need to. I went into my room and opened my closet, I think I scanned it over like 10 times before finally picking an outfit. I decided to go casual, with a white long sleeve t-shirt with a black corduroy overall dress. I put on some black fishnet stockings to finish the look and I wore some white sneakers. I really do dress differently outside of work, because you would never catch me wearing any work clothes outside of work. I decided to go with natural makeup today, but with some eyeliner to spice up the look.