Chapter 22; Hold On

Niall's POV

Dear Somebody,

Today was possibly one of the worst days ever. I got punched in the hallway. I've completely decided against sharing what has happened with anyone, at all. The boys had a right to hit me, I wouldn't respond to their question. I don't understand, yet I do. My face is still burning from their cold hearted hands. Is it possible that this could happen again? What if it does? The reasons I'm not telling the boys varies, here's my list.

Pros

1. They will protect me

Cons

1. They will hurt the kids who did it
2. I will get in trouble
3. It was all my fault, the boys did nothing wrong
4. It's not that important anyways.
5. They have way too much on their plate anyways to care about me.

During lunch I walked down to the nurses office. I told them I wasn't feeling well, which was a complete lie. My mom eventually came to pick me up. She didn't question the tears in my eyes or the beating redness of my face, no doubt she thought it was just effects of the fake cold I was having.

I'm going to rest, book. See you soon.

Niall x

I placed the red journal under my pillow.

For 2 years I've had this old, ugly, wrinkly journal. Yes, it's like a diary. I'm not ashamed to say that. It's nice to write your feelings out, it has helped me a lot.

My head drifted down to my pillow as my eyes closed and relaxed into sleep.

Louis POV

"Something wasn't right with Niall." I told the boys with a frown.

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned me.

"He isn't telling me something." Liam looked down with a frown.

"Isn't telling us." I corrected Liam. He looked up at me and I could see the upset in his eyes.

"I'm his best friend and he isn't telling me what's wrong." Liam stood up from the lunch table.

"Liam where are you going?" Harry asked with a frown.

"Somewhere. Give me privacy, God." He yelled then walking off.

Harry got up from the circle table, "Liam c'mon!" He shouted. Liam completely avoided him as he walked off.

Harry sat down as he let out a big sigh. I pulled out my IPhone before texting Niall.

Louis:
Hope you feel better

Niall:
Thanks, love you Lou.

Louis:
Love you too my Niall. Now get some rest.

Niall:
Will do.

And with that last text the bell rang. Harry and I walked down the long hallways together then sadly said our goodbye as we headed off to our separate teams.

Hold on Niall, hold on.

___________
Sorry for this short ugly chapter

I might update again tonight.

I have this giant conflict coming up soon omg yes

-Chloe