Chapter 9; Table Bangs and Shopping Cart Bumps

Niall's POV

"But do I really have to?" I begged my mom giving her a pout face.

"Ni, I'm sorry you can't use the supplies from last semester! You have to sweetie." She opened the door, telling me to leave.

I dragged my feet along the grey rocky pavement guiltily.

Back to school shopping was one of my least favorite things to do. Ever.

It reminds me of the pain to come.

shopping isn't my thing either.

People always stare at my face in the store, although I wear a beanie, it doesn't cover it. People stare. They point. Gasp. Gossip. Laugh.

Me mum tells me I have to face my fears and get out of the house into the world, but how can I when society is a mess?

I dragged my feet into the car as my mom turned on the engine and put her seat belt on.

I was wasn't going to enjoy this.

Zayn POV

"Why didn't you tell me." I angrily shouted at the principle of my former school.

"What was there to tell you? It was private information regarding a student." She calmly spoke as if not caring about that blond haired boy.

"It was a young student that I harmed and you keep that as private information? You told me there was nobody harmed! God I-" I chocked on my words, holding in tears.

"Zayn, during the trial you aren't allowed to be anywhere near my office. Why are you here?" She stared at me, as if she wasn't listening to a word I had said before.

"You lied" I slammed my fist hardly onto the wooden desk releasing a bang, now getting her attention.

"I think you need to leave." She move her eyes away from me and onto her computer screen.

Angrily I stormed out of the school allowing my tears to flow.

The last couple days have been hard for me.

It was court in the mornings, shifts at the pizza shop with Perrie, and going home.

At home I would cry secretly releasing my anger of hurting the boy in the beanie.

Niall's POV

Our cart was half full when we bumped into him.

I had my head faced down to the floor throughout the whole shopping.

Finally I looked up to see my mom talking to her best friend, Jay, Louis' mum.

For the first time of this shopping trip, I look up, seeing a smiling Louis.

He runs up to me, giving me a big hug.

"-uh um Lou?" I spoke to his quick hug motion.

"Yes?" He replied, letting go of the hug.

"Hey.." I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

He must have been standing there for hours waiting for me to notice him while I had my head down. He's got to notice something is wrong by now.

"Hey mate, you alright?" He asked patting my back.

He noticed.

"Yeah.." I replied quietly, as if in a question.

"Are you lying?"

"Yeah."

___________________________

Mkay.

I started writing this on Wednesday but just finished it now..

I hope my friends read my fanfic haha

I wanted to add in a little Nouis moment becauseee my friend called me louis and I call her niall because Louis is my favorite and niall is hers.

I used to have a harry buddie. We used to be larry. Our friendship kinda faded away tho.

Oh and to clear this up, Zayn is in 8th grade and Niall, Louis, Harry, and Liam are in 7th, so Zayn is older then them haha

Okay I haven't finished my homework I've gotta go do that now byeeee

Chloe x