Chapter 27; A Stopped Heart

Liam's POV

Bodies covered by sheets on gurneys past by me as I raced to the desk.

Once I arrived I begged for her attention before yelling, "I'm here to see Niall Horan." I shouted quickly at the blonde woman.

Responding peacefully and casually she said, "Niall is in the operation room at the moment. I'm going to have to ask you to wait in the guest room."

"What- no no that's wrong- I-" I teared up before getting dragged over to the guest room by Mrs. Horan and the boys.

They took me into their arms as I let out my tears.

Niall's heart had stopped again.

Zayn's POV

A peck landed on my cheek as my girlfriend, Perrie, wrapped her arm around my back.

Yes. Perrie.

It works out pretty well actually, she's a good girl and I'm a bad guy. It's like I'm a fire and she's a gust of air to put me out.

We sat at a table in the pizza shop, casually watching the tv attacked to the wall.

"Breaking news on the story of Niall Horan. This boy had been caught in a fire back in May 2010." I jumped up, away from Perrie and glanced at the tv, more interested then I was before, "the boy has been taken to the hospital and has no signs of recovery."

"Zayn?" Perrie asked, sounding deeply concerned, "isn't that the boy in the fire?"

I combed my fingers through my fringe before responding with a nod.

I needed to find Niall Horan.
____________

Woah what the heck is this?

This is possibly the shortest update ever.

Apologizing for that oops

Anyways tomorrow I'm going back to school which kinda makes me happy because Wednesday's are my favorite but I'm not that happy because of that getting picked on thing.

I'll try not to let it get to me.

Oh! And this book will be ending soon 😭 I'm so sorry to say that. I fell in love with the characters so so much that it's going to hurt to let it go. Maybe on chapter 30-35 it will end?

Have a great rest of your day,

Much love until next time,
-Chloe