Chapter 19; Romances, Romantic Romances

Louis POV

Did that just happen? Is this happening? If it isn't wake me up please. I don't want to open my eyes and see the disappointment. Maybe I'm asleep? Possibly just kissing my hand. No. It feels as real as can be. His lips touched mine. They still are. Why is he doing this? Out of love? Trying to make me feel better? I don't know what to do. I've never kissed before. He seems like he has done it before, he's a total natural. 

His hand lifted up to touch my jawline, supporting the kiss. His lips forced against mine, not in an abusive way. Not at all. It was a graceful, love filled kiss. 

How long has this been happening? 

I don't know if I want it to end or for it to never end.

His lips were soft. It felt like kissing the back of your hand, expect way more passionate and made my stomach fill with butterflies. 

I didn't know if I should kiss back. I didn't know what to do. 

In utter confusion, I pulled away. I wish I hadn't. My lips lingered for his kiss again.

My eyes remained closed, horrified to see the disappointment.

I could feel their eyes stare. 

"Oh my god." Liam just gasped out.

"What just happened there?" Niall smirked.

"Lou..?" Harry asked, "Lou..?" He called again after I ignored him the first time.

I continued to keep my eyes closed, scared of the shame. Scared to be ignored. 

"Louis?" Harry cooed again.

Maybe he regrets kissing me? 

"Louis answer me." He scowled. 

I stayed quiet.

"Louis. God Louis. Open your eyes." Harry yelled at me, but I knew he was actually yelling at himself. 

"No." I stated simply.

"Louis I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that." He apologized, frustrated at himself.

Liam and Niall stayed quiet, as if not knowing what to do in an awkward situation like this.

After many self conflicts, I finally decided it wasn't nice of me to keep my eyes closed. Especially since I enjoyed it as well.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the glorious sunset and 3 worried boys staring at me.

"Lou?" Harry sighed, "I'm so-" He began.

I smashed my lips onto his.

Insecurities, don't start now.

Zayn POV (finally)

"Closing time!" Perrie yells from the cash box.

I let out a large heavy sigh.

Today was a busy day, being that people like to order pizza the day before Christmas? Since when did that tradition start? 

"Great." I sighed out, taking my blue apron covered in white flour from the pizzas.

"Hard day, Malik, wasn't it?" Perrie asked as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Very." I stated plainly. I handed Perrie a dollar as I grabbed a Gatorade from the freezer.

Mr.Edwards notices when we don't pay for a drink, I know that for a fact. I once got caught selling a coffee from the back room and I got punished by paying $20 for a $1 drink.

"Thank you." Perrie took the dollar in her hand and opened the cash box, sliding the dollar in.

"Do we have the day off tomorrow?"  I asked before taking a long sip from the blue Gatorade container.

"Yep, the shops closed. People are going to have to make their own pizzas. Oh. My. God. Zayn come here!" She ran to the clear doors where white unique snowflakes danced from the sky. "Zayn I have to go outside." She stated before running to get her jacket off the coat hook, "Are you coming?" She smiled, grabbing my jacket from the hook anyways.

"I'm guessing I have to." I sighed, "Plus I need a smoke." 

She adjusted the coat around her slim body as I put mine on as well.

Once the jacket was all zipped, she basically ran out of the store as if there was a fire.

Perrie danced in the snow, spinning in circles with her arms wide out. She looked carefree and joyful.

I walked out the doors, admiring her twirling.

I clapped for her, causing her to laugh.

"C'mon Malik! Dance with me!" She stopped twirling and came over to grab my hand.

"No no," I stated, pulling my hands out of my trench coat, "I absolutely can't dance." I laughed.

"It's easy!" She took my hands anyways and held them in hers. She started ball dancing in the middle of the parking lot with me. 

I gave up trying and decided to dance with the girl.

I took my hands out of hers, causing her to step away from me.

My arms placed around her hips. She understood what I was trying to do and she put her hands around my neck. 

We ballroom danced for what seemed like forever, having little conversations in between before a car appeared.

A man came out and I finally noticed who it was.

Mr. Edwards.

____________________

HELLO GUYS! Merry Christmas!

Have you noticed I'm saying that so late?

Well I am just going to say some really awful news.. 

There may not be a Christmas special.

I know, I know. The tears *hug*

I just don't have a lot of time, it took me 2 days to write this little thing. It's awful.

But, hey here's some good news.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A NEW YEARS SPECIAL!

My specials end up always being very long because I like to get into so much detail with them so that's why it took me so long to write Louis' Birthday special.

Because of the delay with Louis' birthday special it cut off my time with the Christmas special because I got to a point where I was like "Yay, I'm finished.. But tomorrow is Christmas and I have to have a special up." and that's where I would pass out on my bed and cry.

Today is New Years! I'm going to a party with my best friend (Hey Ella and Cora if I end up forcing you to read this) I wish you all a good New Years Eve and a Happy New Year!

Oh! Also, did you notice something different about my story?

Probably didn't.

Well I'm typing on a computer! Yes all these times i've only typed on my phone and I wanted to try out writing on a computer.

I have a love to my key board, It's my favorite thing but now i'm getting burn on my wrists from them scraping on the side of the computer when i type oops.

Let me just tell you i prefer writing on a phone SO much better. 

Anyways, Happy New Years Eve!

-Chloe