Chapter 20; The Pizza Man and New Years Kisses

Louis POV

It's official.

Harry likes me.

I don't understand why or since when, but he does.

He won't stop telling me it. I just wish I could tell him the same.

How can someone love another without loving them self first?

So we decided to keep it mutual.

Today is New Years Eve, a day in which we celebrate the incoming year. We decided to throw our small party at my house, being that it's large and we have large stacks of ice cream for the boys to dug their faces in. It's a win for me as well, it will make my parents believe I actually ate the food.

Our parents still don't know about what happened on my birthday night. The kiss, is what I mean. They barley know how close Harry and I are! I've decided to keep it this way unless way more starts happening then just a kiss.

My thoughts were interrupted by a ring at the doorbell.

Liam, Niall, and I jumped up in shock at the unexpected ring before we raced to the door.

It ended in a huge mess of us ice skating with our socks rapidly with shoves and pushes in between.

Niall was the one to the door first, he turned it open and we attacked the delivery like dogs.

That delivery happened to have brown curly locks and goes by the name Harry.

We attacked him with hugs before Liam lifted him over his broad shoulder and carried him inside.

Liam dropped Harry off on the love-seat couch, next to me.

In an instant, Harry sat up and put his arm around me.

I froze in udder pain as his hand traced the side of my rib cage. I held my breath instead of yelping in pain. He noticed me getting stif so he decided to hold me by my hip bone instead. Wrong choice again, this one made me wince more then the first time. I let out a quiet yelp then brushed his arm away from me and put my arm around him instead.

Harry frowned at my movement but went along with it anyways.

"So what is something fun we can do?" Liam sighed.

I noticed how Liam's broad arm was safely placed around Niall's tiny hips while Niall's arms did the same to Liam. I wished I was able to do that without pushing away.

"I would insist on the sparklers but it's barley even dark out." I sighed, signaling to the window where the sun was just setting.

"Did anyone else bring their Nintendo DS?" Harry finally let out the brilliant idea.

All of us chimed a "yes" before we got out Nintendo's out of our bags.

My Nintendo DS is black with a red cover.

I glanced over at Harry's and laughed at him, "Harry did you happen to notice your Nintendo is pink?"

"It's Gemmas! I couldn't find mine!"

We ended up playing Mario Party. We had a choice of character and I chose Mario, Harry was Luigi, Liam was Waliluigi, and Niall was Yoshi. Instead of playing a whole full game we decided the staircase level would be best. We battled through small mini games for the winning place. Eventually, Liam won. The game was filled with wars and rivalries. It ended with Harry and Niall jumping off the couch to pounce on the winner. I just sat and laughed at their strange wrestling motions.

Just then the door bell rang.

Everyone's eyes went directly to me where I stood up.

"Who is that?" The blond haired boy asked.