Chapter 3; Public School?!

Niall's pov

"Wait look," Louis laughed to himself as we all turned our attention to him.

Louis had poured hot sauce all over his homemade chocolate sundae.

"Louis! Oh my-" Harry said, soon being interrupted by Louis screaming by the burning of the hot sauce.

"GET IT OUT" Louis yelled running over to his sink.

"WAIT! WATER DOESNT HELP-" too late.

Louis had just poured water into his mouth, causing it to burn way more then it had.

"MILK! GET THE MILK!" Harry shouted running towards the refrigerator and grabbing the milk.

"GIVE ME!" Louis poured the whole jug into his mouth.

Liam and I bursted out in laughter of their strange soap opera.

Soon, after minutes of Louis continuously pouring milk into his mouth and Harry patting him on the back, we headed upstairs to play a nice round of truth or dare.

"Okay, who's turn is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Mine." Liam explained to me. "Alright, Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Louis answered, dangerously.

"Bad choice, Lou. Very bad choice.." Liam spoke evilly. "Ni, help me think of a bad one."

I thought for a second then came up with an amazing one.

Whispering in Liam's ear, I told him what I thought.

He laughed for awhile then finally could let the words come out.

"Louis, we dare you to kiss Harry for 20 seconds!" Liam spat at them.

"What?! What did I do?! This isn't even my dar-" Harry soon got interrupted by Louis' lips.

Liam and me laughed hard, while counting to twenty.

Louis soon let go to a blushing Harry.

"Aw, Harry has a little crush!" I laughed making Harry blush even more.

"I d- do not!" Harry stuttered.

We all laughed, including Harry.

"So what now?" Louis asked after all of our laughs.

"Scary stories?" Liam answered, grabbing the flashlights in his small bag he brought with him to the sleepover.

"Yeah..." I spoke quietly.

"Aw, Niall, are you scared?" Harry laughed making the other boys laugh too.

"I am not!" I yelled other their laughter.

"Niall, for a 7th grader, you sure do act like a 2nd grader." Louis laughed.

"Well, we aren't really in 7th grade, we aren't really in school either.." I explained to them.

"Liam, you haven't told-" Louis was interrupted by Liam's hand being smashed onto his face.

"...Told me what..." I starred at Liam who had angry eyes.

"Nothing, Louis was saying nothing!" Liam spit out quick.

"You know that the public school are going to open soo-" Harry jumped in but then soon got a palm to the face as well.

"P-Public schools?!" I stuttered in shock.

To be honest, I'm scared to go back. I'm scared of all the stares. All the pointing. All the laughing.