Chapter 15; a Louis story

Louis POV

*F L A S H B A C K*

I grabbed my phone from the cold bathroom floor and dialed the first number in my emergency's contact list.

It rang and my worrying got bigger with each.

A slow, relaxed voice picked up and that's when I knew it was okay to let my worrying out.

"Harry," I breathed heavily "I- I need you to get over h-here now.. p-please"

"Lou.. Louis breath I can't understand you. Do you need me to come over?"

I nodded but then remembered he couldn't see me, "yes Harry please" the lump in the back of my throat got tighter and tighter.

"I'll be over in three minute. Hold tight."

With that he hung up but I held onto our call, not pressing the red button.

I tried to hold it in, I really did.. I just couldn't do it any longer.

It was too much.

My head rested on the bathtub as my thin body laid flat on the cold floor.

My eyes closed, holding in the tears and I fell into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV

"Mom mom mom" I repeated over, combing my hand through my hair.

"Yeah Haz?" She answered, worried.

"Louis emergency. We have to go now. H-He-" with that she turned off the oven of cooking meat and grabbed my hand, leading me to the car.

"What happened? What did he say?" Her voice was panicked as she jumped into the drivers seat.

"It's the same thing as last time. He's doing it again. It hasn't happened in awhile, he has been trying, he really has, unless he has done it behind my back. He doesn't sound good mom."

"Has he told Liam or Niall yet?"

I thought about it and let out a shy 'no' as I thought about the list of the reasons of why Louis couldn't tell Liam or Niall.

We pulled into Louis' driveway and before my mom could even stop the car, I ran out.

I ran up to the white front door and reached for the gold knob.

Locked.

I would ring the doorbell but there was no cars in their driveway besides mine.

I dropped my backpack and began digging into it.

We each got a key to each others house for a Christmas present back in 2012. We were told to use them for emergency's only and not to break into each others houses. Each key was color coated with our initials painted on it.

I reached for the jingling key ring and picked up the fire red key with a peach 'LT' on it.

I slammed the painted key into the hole and it unlocked allowing me to open the door.

I bolted into the mansion of a house.

"Louis?!" I screamed, hoping he was still alright.

No answer.

"Louis?!" I ran into the kitchen, no Louis.

I called his name several times before rushing up the stairs.

"Louis?!" I screamed louder as it echo over through the marble hall.

I heard baby snores as I rushed past his bathroom.