Chapter 26; Emotionless.

Liam's POV

*2 weeks later*

Everything has been a complete mess. It's like a dumpster, people keep dumping unwanted problems on me. I try to dig myself out but the more I do, the more problems pile. Such as last week. Last week the nurses called Niall's parents telling them that he is awake. Once we all arrived at the hospital they told us it was a false alarm and that they had absolutely no signs of breathing from Niall. They have got his heart pumping, but that's it. The fact that they keep saying that his life is on a thread terrifies me. Honestly I have no idea how I'm feel. Depressed? Upset? Afraid? I call it emotionless. It's emotionless. You feel a billion things at once, yet you don't. The feelings are there but your still so hit by a state of shock that it's too much to process it. It feels as if there is a big cloud of fog hiding my emotions from me. I know my emotionless syndrome won't last forever, I know that it will eventually come to stab me in the back. I'll start feeling all my emotions at once and it will burn. I need my Niall, He's my only cure to this awful syndrome.

I was walking down the halls with my two binders for my next class when I saw Louis running, "Liam!" he called. I dropped my binders on the ground, begging to hear the news i've been waiting for. 

"Louis!" I ran up to the blue eyed boy, completely avoiding my dropped binders that I knew would get stepped on by the crowd of people, "Is it Niall news?"

"N-no, Well sorta," The brown haired boy frowned holding out a piece of paper that had step marks all over it.

I took the paper from his tanned hand, "What's this?" 

"I found it in the halls," Louis explained, "It looks like some math homework Niall had been working on. I think he must have dropped it before the accident, it looks like it's been stepped on a lot." 

I frowned before hugging the tiny sheet of paper. "Thank you, Lou." He joined my hug with the paper. 

"Li, is everything going to be alright again?" Louis asked me, pulling away from the bear hug and looking up at me like I was an idol.

I looked down on the blue eyed boy before bringing him into yet another hug. I tried to avoid his question. I didn't know the answer myself. 

With that the bell rang, forcing us to separate.

"See you at lunch, Little Lou." I played with his brown fringe as he playfully hit my hand away.

"Later, Big Li." 

I laughed at his try, "That doesn't even rhyme, Louis!" we started to walk away from each other but it didn't break our conversation.

"I'll come up with something more cleaver later!" He giggled before breaking the conversation by walking down the stairs.

I took off my smile, turning it into what I was really feeling. A frown. An emotionless frown. A frown from desperation. The hallways ended up to be clear when I went to pick up my binder. 

__

"It was from the day of the accident." Harry noticed while he examined the red journal.

"I can't believe someone actually punched him." I sighed, tossing my pen onto the lunch table.I noticed Harry giving Louis a stern look. Louis looked like he was pleading not to do something, "What's that look about?" I frowned.

"Louis. Eat." Harry said sternly to him, completely ignoring me. Louis let out a grump before shoving his fork into the mac and cheese, not placing it in his mouth.

"When do you think Niall will be out of the hospital?" Louis asked me, trying to avoid Harry.

Harry looked aggravated by Louis, "Louis. Put the mac and cheese in your mouth." 

"Harry! Stop it! I will eat what I want when I want! Stop staring me down! I get it?! Okay?!" Louis shouted at Harry. I stayed silent.

Harry sighed before continuing to eat his lunch. We stayed silent.

"Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne?" An older woman came over to our table. She looked as if she worked here.

"Yes?" I asked, surprised.

"You are being taken out of school by your parents." She smiled.

I gasped.

Niall.

_____________________________________

Hey guys,

Okay hi guys what's up

My friend (my niall) has a book called The Boy You Thought You Loved which is so dramatic and so good. I really suggest you guys check it out. She has been helping me so so so so much. I told her my biggest secret and she is helping me over come it. Thank you so much Madison, <3 Much love.

Also, my friend Sophia (my Harry/Zayn) has a story called My Hero which seriously had me crying so much, you should check it out. Trust me, you won't regret reading it at all. I love that story so so much. Sophia also supports me so much. Thank you so much Sophia, <3 Much love.

Today was a snowday so I didn't have school which i'm so happy about. I'm kinda getting picked on you could say? I won't call it bullying. Bullying seems like a too intense word. I'm really afraid to go back. You could say i'm emotionless, eh?

Wednesday is my favorite day but I have a doctors appointment. I'm afraid of that as well. yay. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful day,

Much love until next time,

-Chloe