Chapter 25; Your Someone,

Liam's POV 

I flipped the clean, once tree, paper onto the next clean page. I whiped the fallen tears from my sarrow as I took the pen hanging from the journal. 

"What are you doing?" Louis frowned, noticing I was touching Niall's private diary.

"I'm doing a good deed Little Lou." I smiled through my broken tears.

Dear Niall,

Niall. My sweet innocent Niall. I am so disapointed in myself, I couldn't save you this time. I promised to protect you. I failed you. I'm sorry. Niall, It's your choice in this world. Maybe you can even hear me right now. Niall, Please live. I can't live without you. Niall I love you. If you need to leave, If you feel you can't survive anymore, it's alright you can leave. I will always love you Ni. No matter dead or alive, I always will. Your my little angel Ni, I need to take you under my wing and protect you from the bad in this world. I'm sorry I couldn't this time. Please stay.

-Your Someone, Liam.

_____________________

I'm sorry. 

I don't feel that alright lately.

I lost a friend who knew a giant secret about me and she may tell. I know she will.

I feel really emotionless right now.

I really can't feel any emotion right now, I know it will all come back and hit me. It will hurt alot but I have some really good friends to help me through it.

Thank you guys.

Much love,

-Chloe.