Chapter 16: THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

Niall's POV

*F L A S H B A C K*

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I jumped up and stepped on everyone's feet.

I'll admit, I was joyful.

Tis the day we fest our hearts out and nobody can call us fat because we are just participating in a holiday.

They all groaned and frowned of their early awakening.

"Really Niall?" Harry laughed, his voice still rusty from his slumber.

"You really thought I would allow you to sleep in today?" I laughed at all their angry sleepy eyes.

They all groaned a 'yes' and I let out a chuckle.

"Tis the day we all feast our hearts out with every crum, while giving thanks to our loved ones and everything we have with us on this earth. We all gather around a table, with food we are grateful to have, friends we are faithful to have, and family we are thankful to have. With the greasy-"

"Niall" Louis interrupted.

"What."

"Do you mind?" He judged.

"No actually I don't. On this day we will stuff our faces with fat, greasy turkey and creamy mash potatoes-" He started again until a large hand was slapped at his mouth.

"Please stop." Harry whispered to me loosening his hand from my mouth.

Louis sighed.

"Now everyone get up!" I pulled away from Harry's arm and ran over to Liam in his sleeping bag looking up at me.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon" I grabbed one of his hands causing him to be dragged along with my strength and the fact that I have wooden slippery floors.

He laughed but didn't pull away so I continued to do so.

I pulled him out into the hollow hallway.

"C'mon you have to get up now I don't have wood on this floor and you could get carpet burns." I sighed.

"Alright, alright." He crawled out of his sleeping bag with a sleepy Louis and Harry behind us.

We all ran down the stairs and slipped into the kitchen with our socks that went up to our knees.

"Good morning mom!" I greeted her.
She was busy in our kitchen cooking breakfast for us and attempting to prepare our meal for tonight.

"Morning Ni, hey can someone grab me the eggs?" She asked.

So Liam went into the fridge and grabbed the eggs as he was told.

"Do you need any help? I'm a great cook, ask Louis." Harry insisted.

"What? Harry your an awful cook!" Louis laughed.

"Am not!"

"Are too"

"Am not!"

"Are too"

"Am not!"

"Harry you almost burned to my kitchen when I asked you to make eggs. The only thing we had was tea because that's the only thing you know how to make and even I know how to make tea. I'm absolutely the worst chef in the world and even I can make tea Harold." Louis sassed, not accepting to lose this battle.

"That was one time! And if your the worst chef in the world then I'm a much better chef then you!" Harry snorted, failing to come up with any good come backs.