Chapter 18: Reception of shield office

Nathan's POV

Nathan: So this is the floor of art, wonder who we'll meet here.

Roland: Probably someone who's really imaginative and dedicated to their work, but that aside this floor is...a little weird.

True, compared to the other floors that either looked like they actually belonged in a library or Yesod's floor which looked like it belonged in some lab for one of the corporations, this floor gave off a sort of slow and more lax vibe, yet at the same time the atmosphere was a little more...Honestly I don't know how to describe it.

Roland: Hey Nathan, when we get out of here...the library I mean, what's the first thing your gonna do?

Nathan: Why are you asking this now?

Roland: I don't know.

Nathan: Well...obviously the first thing I'm gonna do is let my wife and everyone else know that I'm alright, their probably worried sick.

Roland: You know, your really lucky to have people waiting for you, you know.

Nathan: Don't you have anyone?

Roland:...I used to, but theirs no point sulking in the past.

Nathan: Ok.

I wonder, just what happened to Roland?

Suddenly Roland stopped walking and looked off to the side, I followed his gaze and was surprised to see someone lying down on the floor surrounded by a miniature wall of books, at first I thought that maybe they were injured or dead until I heard them snoring.

Nathan: Yeah...they sure look real dedicated (I said sarcastically)

Roland: Okay...how'd you want to approach this?

Nathan: Hmm...

I picked up one of the books from the mans Great Wall of literature and dropped it onto his head.

'Thud'

Man: Ow! (He said clutching his head)

Nathan: Wake up sleepyhead, it's time to get to work.

Man: Mmm, five more minutes.

Roland: Come on man, Angela wanted us to meet with you and learn about what this floor is...or something like that.

After the man groaned in annoyance he finally picked himself up and I was able to get a good look at him, he was a tall man with a suit similar to the one the other patron librarians wore except his was dark green and so was his hair.