Chapter 10: Suppression 'Scorched girl'

Nathan's POV

I had just finished putting up the books that me and Malkuth has gotten from the brotherhood of Iron, as I did though I couldn't stop thinking about that weird card thing I saw when I opened the book.

Nathan: So Malkuth...how are you doing?

Malkuth: Huh? What do you mean?

Nathan: I mean taking this whole library situation a lot better than I first did, I mean being trapped here with Angela and being forced to help her find some perfect book.

Malkuth: Well it's definitely different than the work I'm accustomed to back in Lobotomy...but still no matter what our task is we have to do our very best to accomplish it.

Nathan: True...by the way Malkuth since you're here...do you think the other Sephira from lobotomy are here as well?

Malkuth: Hmm...it's possible...if I were to guess I'd say they might be the patron librarians of the other floors...but that's just a guess.

Nathan: Oh well that may be a problem in the future...especially if Geburah were to show up.

Malkuth: Oh yeah...last I saw her she was quite pissed about you chopping her head off...twice.

Nathan: Yeah, but hey in the meantime let's focus on the problems we have in the present, and that's waiting for the next invitation that Angela sends ou-

Lily: Surprise! (My daughter suddenly shouted before jumping off from the top of the opposite side of the bookshelf and landing right onto my back)

Nathan: Whoa whoa hey! (I shouted as I tried to keep a balance while holding onto my daughter)

Malkuth: Oh my!

Lily: Wee!

Nathan: Sheesh (I said before grabbing my daughter and setting her down on the floor gently) you really are a ball of energy aren't you?

Lily: S- sorry, I was bored and-

Malkuth: Um...why is there a child in here?

Lily turned around and saw Malkuth, her eyes slowly widened before she darted towards me and his behind my legs while peeking out at Malkuth who was still confused.

Lily: Daddy...who is she?

Malkuth: Daddy? (She asked confused)

Ah right, nobodies told Malkuth about my little bundle of joy yet.

Nathan: Ahem, Malkuth this is Lily (I said taking Lily's hand and leading her out from behind me) me and Sarah's daughter.

Malkuth leaned in closer and got a good look at Lily no doubt noticing the similarities between her and her mother.

Malkuth: Well she's certainly cute.

Lily was still shaking nervously, I held onto her hand and said.

Nathan: Hey you don't need to be scared sweetie, Ms Malkuth's a nice person.

Lily slowly walked towards Malkuth, she glanced back at me and I motioned for her to go on, soon Lily stood right in front of Malkuth.