Chapter 12.5: Another color

(A/n): I'm not sure if I've already shown it in an earlier chapter but above is the emblem for midnight office

William's POV

I walked in through the front door of my office and made my way towards my desk, just another day of my endless work as a fixer...

I don't like the work but it's what helps pay the bills...if only I had enough to fix that AC though.

I straightened out my suit before sitting down in my seat for my desk where I just sat there waiting for something to do, as I waited I picked up my saber and set it down in front of me.

I gently traced my finger along the flat of the blade just examining it, I had to save up a lot of money to buy this thing, blood workshop weaponry while difficult to use due to the fact you have to cut yourself to get the power boost is well known for creating some of the most 'powerful' weapons.

If you want something to get the job done no matter what I'd personally recommend them, but everyone's got their own preferences for which workshop to go with since they all specialize in different fields.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt somebody tap my shoulder, I looked over and saw that it was Zeke.

Zeke: Hey man glad you finally showed up.

William: I didn't feel like coming to work today but...I've got to pay the bills somehow.

Zeke: Alright, well look alive because we're going to be handling a job alongside another office today, so get your things and follow me.

Timeskip

So apparently Andre wasn't able to come to work today due to the fact that he's still hospitalized from that incident involving Wally, yeah it was that bad.

But everyone else was busy with something else so to make sure that me and Zeke come back from this job we're going to be working with a fixer from another office...they agreed to split the reward money.

But anyway the details for this request were kind of vague but apparently one of the fingers have been kidnapping a large number of people, now normally offices don't deal with kidnappings unless we're paid too since so many of them happen these days, but apparently their starting to kidnap employees for various corporations such as R Corp, W Corp, and T Corp to name a few.

Now I've gotta say for any syndicate to mess directly with one of the corporations is a pretty risky move, but to mess with several of them at once is basically a death sentence in this city, although why they decided to just have some lower rank fixers deal with it rather than one of the color fixers...but it's not my place to question it.