Chapter: 15 A shocking arrival

(A/n): Yep, Isaac is making an appearance, but wait how is this possible? well I guess we'll find out.

Nathan's pov

I just stared at him in shock, that's why he looked so familiar, I saw him in a picture that Sarah's grandmother showed me once, but...Isaac is supposed to be long dead.

So how the hell is he standing right in front of me?

Issac?: What's wrong? you look pale, almost seems like you've seen a ghost?

Nathan: I may as well be speaking to a ghost.

Isaac's eyes furrowed in confusion before he asked.

Isaac: What are talking about?

Nathan: Umm, you're pulling my leg right? there's no way that your Isaac willingson.

Issac: Nope, my memory might be a little fuzzy but I'm certain of my name...is there a problem?

Well shit, I don't think he remembers the fact that he died...or much of what exactly happened to him anyway...Hmm I wonder if this gets a reaction.

Nathan: Isaac...I know about your relationship with the Queen of Hatred.

Isaac jumped and seemed panicked when I said that.

Isaac: How the hell do you know that!?

Well he remembers what he did with the Queen of hatred, I guess it's just his death that he forgot.

Nathan: Because she told me, she told me how you helped her escape Lobotomy because she was pregnant with your child, and how you died so that she could be free along with your chi-

Isaac: Lobotomy...r- right! We were both running and-

Isaac stopped mid sentence and just stared blankly at the ground.

Nathan: Isaac?

Isaac: I..died?.....I-...I-...ah..AH!

All of a sudden Isaac started clutching his head and shaking as of all the memories were rushing back to him like he was being hit by a flood.

Eventually he stopped shaking and slowly removed his hands from his head, his eyes wide as if they had just seen every event throughout history simultaneously sped up and then abruptly dragged back to the present.

Isaac. I...I remember now, but wait what happened to the Queen of hatred, did she escape? what about my child? are they alri-

I covered Isaac's mouth silencing him before saying.

Nathan: Calm down, now look the Queen of Hatred and your daughter are alright.

Isaac: Wait...Daughter?

Nathan: Oh yeah, you had a girl.

Isaac: Oh...and their alright?

Nathan: Yes their alright...but I think you should be more concerned about yourself at the moment because...well for starters do you know how much time has past since you've been dead.

Isaac: Well no...my memory is still a bit fuzzy...I remember that me and the Queen of hatred were running and...things get kind of blurry and now here I am.

Ok, so he wasn't aware of the passage of time while he was trapped in that book, chances are the other agents trapped in the abnormality books are going through the same thing.

Nathan: Ok, this is gonna be a lot more for you to take in at one time but...you've been dead for about 28 years, your daughter is an adult and I'm actually married to her.