Chapter 4: The Library

Nathan's POV

As Me and Lily walked between the shelves of this library I couldn't help but marvel at the architecture, the floor and walls were mostly decorative wood and there were a few chandeliers and lamps around to provide light and they gave off an almost homely atmosphere...however what unsettled me was the fact that all the shelves were almost completely empty.

Nathan: (I wonder where this library is, and why would me and Lily be brought here?)

Either way, I don't like the looks of this, I looked towards my daughter who was looking at everything with curiosity.

Nathan: Lily just stay close to me alright.

Lily: OK (She said holding my hand)

After a little bit more walking me and Lily came across a door, I held Lily back as I slowly opened the door before swinging it open and looking into the room...and I was amazed at what I saw.

We had entered this giant room that was the size of ten aircraft hangars, we stood on some long stage area and around the room, there were giant piles of books everywhere

Lily: Wow! are those all books!? there's so many of them.

Nathan: Yeah, whoever owns this place has way too much free time if they can read all of these.

I have to admit I'm a little impressed, I mean I didn't even know that this many books existed, although it doesn't make sense why all these books are out here and not on the shelves.

???: Hey you there!

Nathan: Huh?

I turn to my side and saw three guys standing on the opposite side of the room, one of them had grey hair and had a small beard, they wore a large black jacket over a dirty green shirt that said rock festival (Or something I don't know the last letters were cut off from view)

The second guy had a dark skin tone and wore an orange hoodie (Or at least something that looks like one) over his head, he wore an orange beanie under his hood and an orange flannel shirt underneath a black jacket