Help?

Midoriya's POV

I gazed up at this godly figure. He was so pretty.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me, huh? Do I need to beat you senseless so you can't see?" He asked in an aggressive tone. Ok, maybe he wasn't a god.

"Who are you? You're not from here." I stated blandly. What can I say, I just saw everyone I know get killed.

"You getting smart with me? And the names Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou!" He seemed proud of his name. It's a name, what's there to be proud of?

I saw two people walk up behind Bakugou. "Ah, I thought you seemed familiar. The King called you dangerous and said you needed to be killed immediately." Some guy with glasses said. I looked at Bakugou, was he dangerous?

The girl started speaking next "The King is all sorts of messed up! You're not dangerous! If anything a bit rough, but everyone has their imperfections!" She pointed at me. "And you, my name is Ochako Uraraka and this is Tenya Iida." She said while pointing to herself and then the blue haired guy.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya." I simply stated. Why were they here?

"We came to warn you, but it seems we were too late." Iida said sadly."But that doesn't mean we can't help you!" His arms were waving around wildly.

"Help?" I questioned. No ones really wanted to help me before except... well you know. They're kind of dead right now.

"Yep! We're going to take you with us and we can go find another kingdom for help! King Endeavor needs to pay for his crimes." Uraraka's tone went from friendly to murderous in the same breath. Scary...

"So he did do this. I guess I could help you guys too!" I suddenly felt very happy again. Maybe I won't be alone. Especially since I didn't see my mother anywhere around here.

"Quit frolicking in the flower fields. Unless there's shelter there, we should find a place to camp for the night." Bakugou growled while walking away. We all quickly followed and I made sure to grab my still intact bag.

I looked back as we left the village. Would I ever see it again? Probably not, but I don't really want to. Sure I grew up here, but everything's burnt up and there would be skeletons. And if not skeletons, then half decomposed bodies.

I could've almost sworn I saw a flash of light blonde and purple moving quickly, but it was gone just as quick as I saw it.

"Watcha thinking about?" I squeaked as Uraraka fell back to walk next to me.

"I'm just wondering if I'll ever see my mom again. I didn't see her back there, but I'm worried." I decided to keep quiet about what I saw.

Uraraka looked at me with sad eyes. She kept quiet, probably not wanting to upset me or promise me something that can't be done.

"You know, my parents were killed when I was younger. A nice lady took me in and taught me some magic." She said with a smile on he face. Her parents were killed? How tragic!

Bakugou's POV

Pink Cheeks and that Deku... Deku? All well, new nickname. Well Pink Cheeks said that he seemed a little sad so she decided to go and talk with him. I only caught bits and pieces of there conversation, but it was enough to tell me he had hate dropped on him since he was little. I also learned about Pink Cheeks.

I can somewhat relate to Deku. We both saw people we loved die. I would comfort him, but I'm not really good at that. He seems sensitive, so I'd probably end up making him cry.

We kept walking for a few miles. Pink Cheeks was complaining about how her legs hurt, but I kept telling her to "Shut up. We need to make sure we are far enough away."

We walked until nightfall. We found ourselves in surprise, surprise, a mountain range. That's all everything's been since we began walking. Just a ton of hills and mountains.

I eventually gave up on trying to find some forest and settled with a cave, my favorite. We all settled down in a circle. Pink Cheeks made a fire and handed out some dried meat she had in her pack. We all laid down and eventually fell asleep, cuddled into our blankets.

Words-739-(without author's notes)
Words-749-(with author's notes)