Blushing Bakugou

Updates will most likely be delayed. There are a few reasons to this, but I may not update for a week or two. I should be able to, but things may not work out.

Bakugou's POV

I got out of there quickly. It's not like I wasn't happy, in fact I was ecstatic! But I don't want him seeing me like this. I'm blushing and feel extremely embarrassed.

I leaned against the railing and found shapes in the clouds. I gave a slight jolt when I heard Dunce Face's voice right beside me.

"Hey! What's got you all flustered?" He laughed while slapping my back. I instantly felt like nothing ever happened.

"Don't touch me Dunce Face." I growled at him.

"Woah! Sorry dude," He said while backing away with his hands held up. What a complete idiot.

I sighed and looked out over the water. I could see all kinds of sea creatures swimming just below the water's surface.

I've never really been on a boat before, so this is nice.

Uraraka's POV

Bakugou has been acting really weird since he came back from talking with Deku.

"Hey Mina, do you think they're finally a thing?" I asked Mina. I always went to her with or to get gossip. We know a lot more than our friends could ever imagine.

"They definitely did! Didn't you see the blush on Bakugou's face? They at least had to of kissed!" She said while looking at Bakugou. He was currently yelling at Kaminari.

"I think they did! This is so exciting, Deku finally got himself a man!" Mina nodded her head and was about to go confront Bakugou before Iida stopped her.

"I will not allow you to poke your heads into their love life. That is incredibly rude." He said while pushing his glasses up his nose more.

"Oh come on," Mina whined, "Just a little? I just want to know if they're dating now!" We both gave him our best puppy dog eyes.

"I-I, ahem. I guess one question isn't too bad." He said with a wave of his hand. We were about to run and tackle Bakugou before he continued.

"But only that one question. No more!" He sternly said. We sighed before walking to Bakugou.

"Hey Bakugou," Mina said while dragging out his name. He turned to face us and I could see something in his eyes. Was it fear? Hehe, he's scared of us, good.

"What do you extras want?" He said while leaning back onto the railing and looking down.

"Are you and Midoriya a thing, ribbit?" Someone said before I could. I turned and saw Tsu.

Bakugou looked up at her shocked before letting out a tch.

"I don't know so don't ask me again Frog Face." He said while stomping off. He was off to bother Kirishima.

"So Tsu, you think they make a good couple too?" I asked her. She showed up at a pretty convenient time. Now I can learn more about her.

"They were looking at each other like Jirou and Kaminari do. I always say what's on my mind and I thought they were a couple. I guess I was wrong ribbit." She said while holding a finger to her mouth.

"Apparently they aren't, yet. We think one of them made a move on the other, but Bakugou isn't good with emotions. He probably got confused or something and left." Mina said in a dramatic tone.

"This means we need to help them! Kaminari said we have a week on this ship, so we have that long to get them together!" I said while raising my hand into the air.

The other two both agreed. Mina was more excited about it, but Tsu said she would try and get Jirou to help.

So it's settled. Project Get Deku and Bakugou to be a Couple Before we Reach the New Kingdom is a go! We should probably make a shorter name for that.

Kirishima's POV

I was having a nice chat with Tetsutetsu and Kaminari. Kaminari was telling me how Bakubro was acting funny.

Bakubro actually came stomping over to us with a scowl and some blush on his face. Woah, was the great Katsuki Bakugou blushing?

"Bakubro, is that blush I see on your face?" I laughed while slinging my arm over his shoulder. Mina is rubbing off on me.

"Shut it, Dumb Hair! I'm not blushing, the sun is just really hot on this damn deck!" He yelled while ripping my arm off of him. I took it back with a chuckle.

"Then why don't you go down with Midoriya?" I asked him. He suddenly turned an even darker shade of red. Ok, so this has to do with Midoriya.

"I don't want to." He said with a huff.

"You want to talk about it bro?" So Kaminari wasn't lying about him. He actually might have hit the nail on the head with this one.

"No," He said, "Just continue talking about what you were talking about." He was looking at the ocean.

"Ok bro." Of course we couldn't continue with what we were talking about, so I brought up a random topic. Since Kaminari has been to this other Kingdom, I asked him about it.

"Oh it's really nice! The King is kinda mean, but his husband helps keep him from doing anything that could hurt him." They sound like a nice couple.

"They have a son and a daughter. From what I remember, they were both adopted. They adopted the girl after their Knights found her running from someone. Their son was the only survivor from a town that got attacked. People don't like that he's the next in line because he's not of royal blood, but people are realising how smart and strong he is." He rambled on and on.

They all sound nice, I just hope that they will help us with that evil King of ours.

"Oh yeah, their son can use some really powerful magic and has been missing for a few months." He casually added on.

Wait, what?

I've been avoiding telling who or what this Kingdom is. With these clues, who's the royal family in this Kingdom?

Words-983-(without author's notes)
Words-1047-(with author's notes)