New Kingdom

Bakugou's POV

After talking our feelings out yesterday, Deku and I were officially a couple. It was really awkward and we just decided to go to sleep, cuddling of course.

It is now the next day. According to Dunce Face, we should reach this Kingdom later on tonight. We can finally ditch him and his mermaid extras.

"We're coming with you." Dunce Face said while leaving the steering wheel. All my thoughts were suddenly thrown to a stop with these four words.

"What?" I couldn't believe this. Even more people to add to the main party? This won't do.

"Well, it's more like we will follow you guys to the castle." Dunce Face said.

"What he's dumbly trying to say is that we now need your guys' help to get to safety. We brought you across the ocean, so now Endeavor's Knights will be after us." Emo Mermaid said with a scoff.

"I'm pretty sure you and Frog Face are mermaids, so unless he wants to start a war with your underwater kingdom, you two will be fine!" I huffed at her. I'm sure that stupid King doesn't want war with the dolphins and fish.

"Well, I actually care about someone that I can't exactly take with me. Now I'm going to swim and talk with the fish." She retorted before jumping overboard with rage. Hah! I made her mad. Dunce Face looked at me, shook his head and walked away.

Well this is fantastic! Now there will be ten extras following me! Deku isn't an extra, so make that nine extras who I have to babysit! This is not going how I had planned it to go.

~Timeskip to night~

It has been about ten hours since I was told by Dunce Face and Emo Mermaid that they will be joining us. She has come back, but refused to talk to me, which is perfectly fine in my opinion.

I could just barely see land in the distance. I saw several boats sitting at some docks. I yelled to Dunce Face and he cheered. His cheers attracted the attention of others and soon everyone was cheering about the land. Dumber Hair seemed to be the most excited to get off the boat.

Dunce Face found an empty spot and docked the boat. As soon as we could, we all got off the boat. Taking a closer look let me see that the other boats were all sorts of colors. There was even one with a neon pink stripe down the side of it.

I closely inspected the wooden docks and saw something somewhat alarming. I spotted some rather peculiar people and they were heading right towards us. Behind them I could see two more who were standing idle outside of three horse drawn carriages.

The carriages were fancy looking and had no top. Almost like something a King would ride in...

"Greetings, we welcome you to this land." A strange bird faced man in a suit of armor said. Next to him stood a tall, six armed man with a mask. They both quietly observed us.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked while standing defensively in front of my friends. I called them my friends again. I guess that's what they really are at this point.

"We mean no harm. We are Knights of, and wish to bring you to, King Aizawa." Bird Face said while motioning to the carriages. I looked at him suspiciously.

"How did you know we were coming?" I had to know. His answer will determine how dangerous I should consider them to be.

"One of the Knights, Koda, can talk to animals. He asked some seagulls to talk with animals on the other side." He said while motioning towards the carriages again. One of those two can do that?

"We'll go, but only because they're tired." I jabbed a thumb at my friends. He just nodded and started walking.

We all cautiously followed and got into the carriages. I had Deku, Dunce Face and Emo Mermaid sit in the same one as me. Dumb Hair, Dumber Hair, Four Eyes and Pink Cheeks took the front one. That left Soy Sauce Face, Raccoon Eyes and Frog Face to the back one.

A blonde haired Knight walked beside our carriage. Deku looked stunned about this, but before I could ask, he exploded.

"Is that you Yagi?" He said while practically jumping in his seat making the coachman shoot him a dirty look. I shot one right back at him.

"Why yes it is my boy Midoriya. But I told you long ago that you could call me Toshinori." The blonde man said with a chuckle.

"Really, it is! Did you really go and become a Knight for a different Kingdom after moving away?" Deku asked while leaning out to hug the man, almost falling out. I yanked him back in and put myself between the two.

Midoriya's POV

Why would he go and become a Knight for the Aizawa Kingdom when he could've just became one for King Endeavor? Maybe he knew what was happening all along and wanted to help end it.

"Actually, I became a knight many years before. I was just taking a break and keeping a promise." He said while looking at me. What promise could include a small village in the middle of nowhere?

"To answer your question that you no doubt have, it was a promise to your father." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

My mouth dropped open. He knew my dad? Maybe I could finally learn about him! It would be really good if I could. I know my mom said she was going to tell me eventually, but I don't even know where she is right now and I rea-.

Kacchan smacked the back of my head. "Quit mumbling. He has answers for you." He grunted while still staying between me and Yagi.

"Your father was a fellow Knight that I worked with. We were great friends and before he perished... He asked me to keep an eye on you until you became eighteen. I would've stayed longer, but Aizawa wanted me back here." He said with a chuckle.

So he's good enough friends with the King to drop formalities. This is good to know, maybe he could help us convince him!

"Oh... Well we're all here now!" I said in a happy voice.

Looking around I realised that we weren't headed towards the castle, but rather a dark forest.

Words-1086-(without author's notes)
Words-1096-(with author's notes)