Him!

I've found the time, but it's not edited. This is the same base chapter, but I've added some important details, so maybe rereading would be helpful.

Bakugou's POV

Sitting on that throne was not King Endeavor. I've seen pictures of him. Hell, I've even SEEN him sauntering through my old village, but whoever is on that throne isn't the same man.

I haven't got a clue on who this blond haired, light purple eyed bitch is, but he was staring at us like he was waiting for us to arrive at his Birthday party.

I had quickly ripped both myself and Deku away from the door in case of an attack.

"Th-that's M-Monoma!" I heard Deku whisper in a horrified voice. I looked at him in confusion, wanting to know how he knew who that obvious freak was.

"H-he used to live in my v-village..." He seemed to almost get lost in his memories before quickly speaking again.

"I-I always knew he was bad, but I didn't think he was this bad! I never would've thought he'd do something like this! But this doesn't make sense! I swear saw him d-die." He breath shuddered for a moment

"Everything began while he was still in the village... Could he have faked everything? Maybe I'm overth-" I slapped a hand over his mouth before he could continue mumbling to himself.

Deku can probably kill this Monoma guy with just his words. Why is he blabbering on at a time like this?

"Shut up, do you know if he has any magic?" I hastily questioned him. I knew I was being harsh, but information is a crucial thing to have in this situation.

"N-no." He said in a small voice. I looked at the other extras before turning and barging into the throne room. Deku tried to grab me, but I was livid. This man was the reason behind my parents' deaths, so he'll pay with his own life.

"You blond bitch!" I screamed at him. He had a crazed look in his eyes and was staring directly at Deku who had followed me into the room. I would've preferred if Deku stayed away, but I need to keep him close. I wasn't going to allow him to get hurt.

"Hehe~ Didn't think you'd get here so soon!" The weirdo said with a very, very creepy smile and giggle.

"You fucking buffoon! What have you done to the King and his prissy little Prince!" I screamed at him. He just continued to giggle like a maniac and suddenly jumped up.

I tensed and reached for the sword hanging off my side. The next thing I knew, a swarm of inhuman-like creatures flooded into the room and started coming at us.

They were huge, had their brains exposed and all looked relatively different, but I'm not going to let that scare me. I'm going to rip them all to shreds!

I smirked as Dumber Hair turned into his dragon form and started attacking. This room may not be big enough for all four large dragons, but it's big enough for the largest and most skilled killer of the group.

I jumped right into the fight without thinking of the consequences or my fellow comrades. Thinking too much will only get me killed!

My first opponent was a tall, white colored creature. It didn't have the top of it's skull, so it's brain was exposed. After stabbing it a few times I realized my strategy wasn't working, so I aimed for its brain.

I waited for it to jump at me again before lunging at it. I sunk the blade deep into its brain. Blood began to spurt out like a fountain. I smirked in victory before turning to a new beast.

Instead of a beast, their was a man sitting in a window. He was wearing a hood, but I could see his shaggy light blue hair sticking from underneath his hood. He appeared to be doing something with his hands, probably magic.