CHAPTER 1 (WEIRD)

MONDAY morning means BSHOS !

Breaking
Sunday
Hang
Over
Syndrome

Urgh!
Ayoko pa sanang bumangon! Bwis*t 'tong kamang inimbento ng papa ko. Hihiluhin ka ba naman sa walang tigil na pag-alog nito. Hanggang di ka babangon, di ito hihinto. Tsk. Isama niyo pa ang mala-discotheque speaker volume na alarm clock na ginawa ni mama. Naku, talagang magigising agad ang diwa niyo.

*beep*

Breakfast is ready (robotic voice)

"Coming!" *bloop*

Pinindot ko ang green button sa left chest ni Fugo- a programmed robot for messaging dito sa bahay namin. Bakit may churvang Robot?

My parents are both GREAT in Science. They excel like Lords in that stuffs. They are Highly praise for their out-of-the-world inventions that even me couldn't imagine how they do it. They've been known as the LIVING SUPERIORS OF INVENTION. And they almost spend their lives inventing weird stuffs and experimenting none sense matters. Trust me, they really look like ghost when they come out from their laboratory - which is very rare to happen. I can't imagine how their lab looks like for I've never seen it since birth. As if they allow me to enter. Tssssk. The only place here in our house that I don't have an access at all is, in their LAB. I am strictly prohibited there. Why? Err, I don't know and I don't care. I am not interested with that Insanity of them.

Urgh.
So much for that INSANITY, I AM NOT PROUD OF THEM anyway. Why?

"Miss Howard, I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!!"
nabalik ako sa katinuan. Nandito na pala ako sa school namin and I am attending our Science class right now.

"Daydreaming again?"

I can sense that the spotlight is on me. Great! Here we are again!

"Pardon me Madam, I am just -"

"No more excuses, Miss Nathalie Howard. Daydreaming for the nth time in my class isn't great for tolerance anymore." Mrs. Ghail stood up in front of my desk and gave me an ----

"An invitation letter?"

"Give that to your parents." She said while turning her back to me.

"But why? May event ba?" *puzzled face*

"Just give it to them!" Though she was not facing me, I know she raised her eyeglasses and...

"Remember, never open it!!! Or else..." She added.

"Or else what?"

"Something unfavorable might happen!"

Overacting but seriously, those last words she uttered gave me goosebumps. But I've never expected the next thing she said.

"You must be careful."

I don't know why my Science teacher was telling me those creepy words. She was really acting weird today. Even my classmates, they are all staring at me seriously. May dumi ba ako sa mukha? Geezh!

And the CREEPINESS and WEIRDNESS took my whole day unusual. Like, why? Is this still the result of my wildness last weekend? Hang-over? But I am already used to it.

Bakit parang kakaiba itong Lunes na 'to? *Sighed!*

So weird.

***