3| -My mom-

[ Darshan ]

I don't know what's her problem, she isn't able to talk. I mean it's making me curious to know about her. But, that girl. Uff, what to do now.

She is so short-tempered, literally like she is pissed off of something.

I don't wanna waste my energy on that girl. But, I really want to know.

After attending, lectures, oops!! Boring lectures. Right now, the thing that I only want to do is to have my mom's handmade khichdi.

After this, I went home.

Mom is here! And dad isn't at home.

You know, having parents is the best feeling. When you have mom, dad, and an irritating sister. I mean a full family. They are just completely together. I felt something for those who don't have them. In their life duration. I never want any of that child to face this, but all is dependent on God. I hope each and every person who face this should have someone for their survival to save them from this stoned heart world to protect them. But, indeed, I am lucky to have them in my life.

And the best chapter of life, who gave birth to me and my irritating sister.

My mom.

My love for sure in my whole life.

What do they do? Who don't have "Maa" in their life. I mean, how will they survive without her? I never want anyone to be without mom.

I wonder why why always wants to take our piece of happiness through out in our lives.

Do he give us mom be to raisee by her and finally at last to took her away?

That's a strange thing.

An awful life without a mother.

But, indeed, I have. I have my piece of happiness, my lucky charm with me.

My mom. My first love

My father. My superhero.

My chubby, my second love of my life.
My sister, aditi.

You know, life of those who lost these precious from their life.

God knows all that.
He knows that they have to be strong to survive.

And at last, they bless them with another important blessing.

As a helper and a savior.

{----▪︎○▪︎----}

"Mom!! I told you to make khichdi today." - I said.

"Yes, beta, but you know that today your father told me to make something different. So, I tried new recipes." - She exclaimed happily.

"But, mom, I hope it will not like the previous one. A vegetable soup with a bucket of salt." - Aditi said with a smirk.

"Hope so!!" - Mom said, making me chuckled.

What hope, mom?" I will not try that bucket of salt again. You know, it's like someone made me swim in the ocean." - Aditi excused with worried face.

"Mom, stop pulling her leg. She is the same from childhood." - I said.

"You know, it darshan. It's fun to tease her like this." - Mom said happily.

"That's true." - I said.

"Accha, darshan if you want to eat khichdi. I will make it." - She said.

"Mom, it's okay. I will have whatever you make. You know, na I am in love with our food." - I said, while giving a small hug to mom.

"Accha maa, where is my guitar? I have been finding it for the last 20 minutes." - I questioned.

"Your girlfriend is will me, Mr. Raval." - Aditi said.

"Aditi!! I told you my guitar is not my girlfriend. And stop teasing me. I hate it, you know it." Right? - I said.

"Fine!! "- She exclaimed.

"That's my good girl." - I said happily.

"Take your girlfriend from me before night. Otherwise, you will not get it. "- She said and ran towards her room.

Before I could catch her, she closed the door.

"I hate you for this Aditi Raval!!" - I said, from outside of room while beating the door.

"And I also hate you for eating my chocolates last night." - She said, making me stiff.

How did she come to know this ??

Me being me, behaving like jyugal that day. Don't know why that day I was craving for chocolate, soo...

"Now, you must be wondering how I came to know." - She added, breaking my thoughts.

"Remember that Mr. Raval, tumhari hi bhen hu. I can do whatever you can!!" - She said, and I can imagine her rolling her eyes inside.

"Whatever." - This is what I could say now.

"Now get lost." - I heard a voice from room.

"This is my house also, so you be quiet." - I exclaimed angrily.

"Accha, maaf kar de. But jaa yaha se." - She said.

"That's sounds good." - I replied happily.

"I have ears. I listened to everything." - She said.

"Tab toh aur accha hai." - I said.

"You know what, badh mein jaa tu." - She exclaimed angrily.

Like me!!

Bhen kiski hai.

"Address de. Rasta nahi pata hai." - I said dramatically.

No sound.

Silent.

1
.
.
2
.
.
3
.
.

Finally, I won.

"Bol bol." - I said, breaking the silence.

"Mummy se puch." - She said angrily.

"Will try." - I said.

"Bhaag yaha se." - She said.

"Jaa raha, jaa rha. Koi shauk nahi hai mujhe." - I simply said.

->>>><<<<-