7. A promise with someone.

Our class ended after 1 hour. And next was in few minutes, I literally don't want to meet jyugal again. I know he will ask me questions regarding my behaviour.

I don't want to behave like that to them, as I am the unluckiest one, i can't even talk to Darshan.

They way I have spent these 4 years, in this same way I have to pass this also.

"Rishika, always remember you have to concentrate on your studies, I know you want to fulfill your mom's dream to see you as a doctor, right? Then, for that, you have to work hard. And don't think too much. Okay, rishu? "

And he smiled as I nodded and kept his hand on my head to make me feel comfort.

My dad's last words rang in my ears as I closed my eyes.

Tears took place in my eyes, as my old memories with my father started flashing in from of me. That last glimpse of everything never failed to bring shivers inside me.

I continued towards my next class till then, and I heard a voice.

"Hey, you are Rishika, right? "A cold and soft voice reaches my ears as I turn to see a familiar girl in front of me.

She gestured me a hey with her hand and my reaction was same as I already know her but never ever I didn't have any courage to talk to anyone. But, in real life, I know her that she always tried to help me, but I never took her help.

In fact, I little bit know about darshan and off course is whole paltan , but never met them.

It's was a first ever coincidence that my seat got next to darshan, Otherwise I was not actually familiar with the name "Darshan Raval."

"Hey, sanya, you here? "Again, a familiar voice came. This time, I turned again in that direction where the source of sound came.

"Aare, Darshan. Accha hua tu mil gaya yahi. Tereko main dhund hi rahi thi. Sun, tu issi Rishika ki baat kar raha tha na?" That same girl replied, actually Sanyaa, as darshan told her name.

"Haa..Haa yahi hai."He answered.

What's literally happening is that he became my friend. Oh, sorry, not yet. He is a forced friend who forced me to be a friend. Then, his friends started calling me "Duck," and now, one more.

What he is up to?

He gestured me a hello by lips, like literally he whispered me a hello.

Why can't he say this loudly?

"Helloooo Rishikaaa listennn." Double Again a Similar voice reached my ears.

This time, this voice is of Jyugal.

Shit!

What if he told Darshan about my behavior?

So what if he told something, I don't care about it.

Before they all could say something to me, I made my way towards the class. As I forgot that I was having my next class in a few minutes.

Like literally, few minutes, and here they passed out my precious 10 minutes.

I felt a hard grip of someone around my wrist, and this made me stop.

As I turned back to face that person.

That person is none other than darshan.

"Darshan, Leave." I stated.

"Why you always run like that you have seen a ghost in me. I mean, if you stay here for some time, we will not eat you up." He said with a serious face.