19. A Bond Of Proud

°•°•°•

°•°•°•

"Don't be so Sad, Okay?", She patted my Back and Broked the hug to get up.

I held her hand And landed her again on the seat.

"Thank You Again, Rishika.", I Said and looked down.

"Rishu!"

I heard her voice and Suddenly, Looked up. "You can call me that."

She smiled and added, "My brother, Use to call me Rishu from starting."

"My dad and bhai were their for me. Always." She let out a humorless chuckle and Looked towards me with tearful eyes.

Not to cry again Rishika.

"I think We should Go. It's quite cool now.", I said and got up.

She nodded and got up too.

"Good Night.", She wished and Went inside after getting a reply from me too.

I went inside and Straightly went in my Room and slept while Remembering Our talks.

Her story, Her Mom, Her Dad What happened with her? These thoughts were making me scared and Restless.

***

[ Rishika ]

I know, How Your life feel rooted up after losing Your Happiness. Your mom, Your Dad. Can You Guess it all?

It's tough.

Too tough.

I don't know, How I lived without them. Y'll can't guess it.

I was lost in my own thoughts, Till I heard a knock on my door.

I saw the time, It's 12:56 AM. I didn't even realized, I spend Few hours while talking to him.

I got up from my bed while wiping off the lone tears and opened the door.

A restless smile came in front of me, With a Hey gestured person.

"You Okay Darshan?, " I asked Darshan who is currently in front of me.

"Umm..I am okay Rishika, Actually main ye puchne aaya tha ki you slept?," I chuckled at his face and Lie too.

I know, Mr. Raval Wasn't able to sleep.

I smiled and dragged his arm towards inside, "Dumbo, Come inside. It's cold outside. "

He smiled sheepishly, And settled down on couch.

Tumhe thand, nahi lag rahi kya? Tumne sirf ek normal T - Shirt pehena hai? Where is Your Jacket?", I asked him.

Woh actually, Maine unhe utaar diya tha aaise hi." He said and was shivering but was trying to protest it.

"Pagal ho gaye ho? Temperature dekh rahe ho?," I checked my phone for temperature.

"It's 12° C and You aren't wearing enough clothes? Are you kidding me?," I frustratingly asked him.

I got up and Opened My Bag To take out a Warm & Comfortable comforter for him.

I taked out that and Handed it to him.

"Huh, Take it and Wrap it around yourself.", I said and he did.

I increased the temperature of Heater.

"Feeling better?", I asked him.

"Alot, Thank You.", He said with a smile.

Silence took place, We both when Silent.

"S..o, I M..ean Abhi iss time yaha kaise?", I tried to Know the reason.

"U..mm, You were sleeping? ", As he Completed, I glared at him.

"N..ahii nahii mera matlab merko neend nahi aa rahi thi toh socha yahi aa jaun.", He said and grinned awkwardly.

"Mereko bhi pareshan karne right?", I whispered to myself.

"U..m Kind off.", I quickly looked up at his comment and he chuckled.

"Maine sunn liya tha. Hehe.", He Said.

Again silence.

"U..m Rishika." I looked up as he said my name

"I want to know about You Family, I mean Your mom and d..ad..", He stopped.

***

[ Author's POV ]

He asked her the most inexplicable question of her life, That may be No body can answer who have been in this situation somehow.

"I am really sorry, If I You find me crossing my Limits, But As much As I know You from the day when I Met You First, that You ready want to rant out all Your feelings, But You never did.", She looked at him and he continued, "I am sorry, So sorry that I am asking you this but trust me Whatever is Your story, I will be their for You As a Friend who can help, can listen to all Your things."

Their was complete silence, Both of them were losted in Their own things and insecurities towards their life, Their loved ones.

   ----♡----

TO BE CONTINUED

Editing of First Part - 1 is still going on.
Thank You For Waiting.

Give all Your Love to Jannat Ve.

💙