22. His magical Warmth

22. Meri fitrat badal rahi hai

It's been Lunch Time.

All 5 collected at Canteen. They took a whole table which contain obviously Five seats.

Hardil started munching his Sandwich With Tea, As Followed by others except Darshan. Their was a complete pin drop silence among them.

"Mujhe kya lagta hai guy's, hum log na itni shaanti ke liye bane nahi hai. Jyugal, Tu kuch bol na.", Sanyaa Said then gulped Her sandwich.

Darshan's eyes where roaming around everywhere to only witness one person, but unfortunately That person wasn't here.

He seems A little impatient, and was tapping his feet simultaneously.

Jyugal stiffened a little close to Sanyaa and murmured in her ear's, "Darshan ko dekh ek baar."

Sanyaa Looked at Impatient Darshan in front of her.

"Oh hello, Hero Kidhar dhyaan hai tera?", Sanyaa said and gestured him.

Darshan's trance breaked and He looked at sanyaa, "Nothing, You please continue."

"Darsh, Atleast have some food. As being a big foodie, I am saying Because I know You are a foodie and You only like our college's canteen food but try it too ; Sandwich accha hai. Kha ke dekh ek baar." She said and gestured him to go and have a sandwich.

He didn't listened her. His eyes where wanting anyone else.

Jyugal knows for what he was looking for, "Sanyaa" he called out and sanyaa hummed in reply.

"Darshan is looking for Our Bhabhi." As this sentence Left jyugal's mouth to tease darshan, Darshan instantly looked at him baffled, His cheeks turned red In embarrassment.

He only knows that Jyugal was right.

Sanyaa, Jyugal And Siddharth Chuckled in Reunion.

Hardil laughed his lungs out.

And here darshan, He Got what his eyes wants, Patience ; Rishika.

Rishika just entered the canteen and was looking a bit tensed.

He saw her grabbing a last corner table and settling up her things on it.

His face instantly lightened up like a Moon.

Only he and Author knows that why he wasn't having anything in lunch. He wanted to have it with Ofcourse Rishika.

Sanyaa also saw Rishika, She Yelled Calling out for Rishika and gestured her to come over here, At there table.

Rishika looked a little hesitant but later walked towards them.

"I am so sorry, But I can't sit here. You guy's please have your lunch.", Rishika said and Was about to turn back.

"Please, Have a Seat rishika."

A deep yet melodious voice made her startled, she turned to see Darshan pleading eyes faking some stars at her. Making her more hesitant.

"Banda itne pyaar se kah raha hai, Bha- I Mean Rishika please have a seat." Jyugal said and chuckled.
Darshan chuckled too nervously. 

"oka..y Sure", as she agreed, darshan quickly got up and arranged one more seat over their table.

She smiled and settled down beside him. "I will go and bring a sandwich for both of us."

She nodded; after getting her approval he got up and went.