20. His Care for Her !

Her Silence was An answer for him to Understand some bad times of Her life.

"If You aren't comfor-", He was about to say.

"My Mom died because of Me.", Her silence was an answer for him but she decided to Tell him everything today.

Everything.

He tilted his face toward her and saw her tear up eyes and then she continued, "My mom, My Dad Both Left me when, I need them the most."

"Maine Sab cheezen dekha, But Kabhi Maa nahi dekha apni khudki.", She Said and then looked towards him.

"Why are You Saying Like this?", He asked and Got up.

"You Know, Darsh. My dad use to tell me, That him and Mom was So Excited, When They came to know that I am Going to be borned. She always wanted a Daughter, As My Brother Was him and her's first child."

"But what I did?", She let out a humorless chuckle and continued.

"Maine toh Apni maa ki hi life Ko hi khatam kar diya, My Birth was my Mom's Last moment.", And with this Her tears started falling down and she bursted in tears and started weeping loudly.

He was Speechless, speechless About what to Tell her or to console her. Her life has been to miserable.

"You know darsh, I am such a Helpless child Who Never Gave anyone's happiness, I only gave everybody sorrow.", She said in between Her Weeps and then Wiped The Long Lone eyes.

He went towards her and hugged her, As Tight as he could.

"Stop crying, Rishika.", He said and then Hugged her more.

"Tumhari Koi Galti nahi hai ismein, Shaant Ho jao.", He Added.

More coldness passes their way, Her sorrowful life.

"Rishika, Listen. Ab kya faida rona ka huh? Your mom is always their for You. She is always with you.", He Stated and cupped her face.

He wiped her tears with thumb and rubbed his thumb on her face after wiping the tears.

She wasn't in a state To Answer him or to tell him more.
She simply Hugged him again and hide her face in the crook of his neck and again she started sobbing.

He didn't muttered a single word nor she after that.

They both were left in that position, As they both were enjoying their presence with each other.

Darshan, Didn't felt any movement from her side. He gently cupped her face to see that she had already slept.

He picked her up and Laid her down on bed and covered her with comforter. Doesn't know what came in his mind he pecked her forehead for last time.

***

It's 6.05 AM in morning, She suddenly waked up because of a Nightmare. She checked the surrounding of herself then, Thrown the comforter and when to Bathroom to start her day with happiness not with the same sadness.

Till 7:10 AM, she is fully ready to start her day. Before that she has to face Darshan after what she told him yesterday's night.

She was busy in all this till, Her Door sounds A knock and She hesitatingly Opened the door. The first she saw a grinning face.

Darshan Raval, Haha!

He is here with A full tray of Black coffee and some toasted Bread.

He raised A brow as, she didn't responded to him and directly went back to her place.

"Goodddd morningggg, Rishikaaa!", He loudly Said and Again gave me a wink.

"Good Morning.", She simply answered him.

He putted that tray on side table and gestured her to sit down.

"Have Your Breakfast, Rishika.", He Stated and she simply nodded in No.

"I Don't want to Have.", She said and walked away from him. He griped her wrist and Pulled her towards him, She collided in him, he tugged her strand from Hair and she was simply looking into his eyes.

"Please! We have to go to Hospital too. Have It.", He requested.

She pushed him and answered, "Sorry to Say Darsh..I mean darshan But If You are doing all this because of Yesterday's night and showing sympathy to me then, I am so sorry. I can manage myself. I don't need anyone to manage me or to show sympathy only because of What happened with me In my Past."

She said this in one breath and then start breathing Fastly.

He was so shocked to listen this from her, But He knows this well that people's tried to show some sympathy to her and that's why she is too irritated with this.

May be!

"I was justing taking care, Because I don't want You to feel alone. You have me, Sanya, Jyugal, Hardil & Sid over here. You can talk to anyone here, No one with say You something. I swear!.", He said with a concern in his eyes to her.

She looked at him and He smiled weakly.

"I care for You. Please!.", He said and Gestured her to finish her breakfast and with this he passes away from her left side towards door of her room.

"Will be waiting for You In Hospital.", He said at the end, when he was about to go.

••••♡••••

Hehe, Sorry For late updates!

What do You Guy's think? What coming up next in the life of Darshan And Rishika? Is darshan started liking her As He cares about her a little bit?

Tell me Your Thinking about the story. Please!

 Please!

💙