18. You don't Know, Until You face that.

"Why You care? It's Just a cold.", I don't know what's wrong with me But, I said this and looked in front.

She looked at me and smiled, "It was just a care. But I don't think You will care of it Because You are getting it. Ask from them You aren't able to get it."

And this sentence made me look at her, Mine and Her eyes Met for a second and she turned her face away from me.

"Wha..t Do..You Mean? ", I asked her.

She looked at me, "Have You Called Your Mother since when You came here? " She asked me.

This question hitted me hard.

"Did You,Raval? ", She again asked.

I was silent for sometimes, and then I nodded in No.

"Exactly, That's my Point. You all alway's, Forget this much important thing to atleast call someone important in Your life.", She sigh and looked at me.

I was feeling so guilty. So much!

I wasn't able to match my eyes with her.

The one who was crying and ranting me her pain, Is helping me out now. I am so glad.

"Raval, listen.", She looked at me and then turned towards me and held my hands.

"Talk to Your mom please, I request You. Please! ", She requested.

"But ri..shika, Woh soo rahi hongi.", I whispered.

"Dars..han, But ek baar ple..ase confir..m kar lo. Plea..se call Your Mo..m."

"Please.", her voice cracked up and she left my hand.

I looked at her, She was looking down.

Suddenly, She whispered Please and looked up to see her eyes full of tears.

"Darshan, do it Now. Please.", She requested as her lone tear rolled down from her eye.

"I am doing Rishika, Please don't cry.", I consoled her, As always.

I took out my phone from my pocket and Opened the contact app.

I have talked to dad but Mom, I didn't Call her in these 3 day's.

What's wrong with Mee?

How could, I forget all this?

My finger's shaked at that Contact no. Of Mom.

"Mom 💙"

I clicked and bell started ringing, It rang for 2 to 3 times.

"Darshann, Tu theek hai na?", A worried voice came and instantly gave me goosebumps.

"Mu..mmy"

Haa beta, Bol. Main tu theek hai na?

"Mai..n theek hu aap kaise ho?"

I felt disappointed, disgusted over me.

"Main toh, tension mein aa gayi thi ki tera call nahi aaya mujhe. Kyuki tu toh kabhi bhulta nahi mujhe phone karna. Isliye."

I felt a hand in my left hand, She smiled and gestured me to talk to her, After wiping her own tears.

"Haa, Daddy se baat hui thi
meri."

"Haa, pata chala mujhe. Maine hi phone karwaya tha ki dekhu tu pahucha kaha?"

"Phir baat kyu nahi ki?"