12. Stay Here

[ Darshan ]

My whole gang is in this coach. That's good for me.
I sighed and took a step upwards, instead train while managing my Trolly bag.

"Yaar, Darshan sahi se kar na."Sanyaa interrupted in between.

I looked back at her, "Tu hi kar le phir." And faked a smile.

"Acc..ha accha kar."She gestured me to carry on.

I managed to set up my bag on the surface of the train and then later helped Snayaa to climb on, After that jyugal, Hardil and Siddharth settled themselves.

Snayaa waved a goodbye to her dad, who just came here to drop her here, as he knows that we are with her.

"Okay, guys. Mine is A1 D."I stated.

"Mine is A1 F."Snayaa said.

"Mine too."Hardil, jyugal, and Siddharth said in union.

"It means...Main hi different hu."I said as I realised that I was in a different compartment.

"Darshan tu toh dusre mein chala gaya yaar."Sanyaa said with a frowning face.

"It's okay yaar, Atleast we are in the same coach."I said to them.

"Let's go."Hardil said and took his bag and started finding his compartment.

We four also started moving towards the allotted compartment.

"Here is A."

"Here is B."

"Here is C."

"And here it is..D."Snayaa completed her sentence as she was singing it.

"Tu jaa na aapne wale mein, Dimaag mat kha mera."I said irritatingly, and she made a face then, Move forward.

I adjusted my bag and finally opened the door.

As I opened the door and looked upwards towards the front view.

Familiar person, and smell of perfume.

"TUM."We both said in reunion, as we both looked at each other.

Rishika is here. Wow. Very good.

"Ek sec, Aur kya main. Ismein itna shock hone wali kya baat hai."I realised her face expression and said while faking a smile.

"Mr. Raval, you didn't get any other coach to be settled.", She said to while raising her one brow up.

"And you didn't know that I am not that one who arranged and settled all the tickets down."I said while making a pissed off face. She didn't look at me.

"Ab Andar aau ya bhi bahar se hi nikal jaun."I asked her, with a smirk. "Uff, Aana hi padega nahi toh jaunga kaha, Aur meri seat bhi toh yahi hai. Kya darshan tum bhi? ", I nswered myself, as I realised that I didn't have any option.

I settled my bag and kept my backpack on the rack against her.

Silence took place.

I am sitting in front of her and she is looking outside, Wait!

Is she crying?

I can see some tears on her cheek, and Her eyes are filled up with water.

"Heyy...yy P..plea..se don't cry. Main compartment chan..ge kar luga if You have any problem, with me ! I don't have any problem."I said while standing up and gesturing her to stop crying.

She nodded in No and looked at me.

"No, It's not like that. Please have your seat.", She said while wiping her tears from cheeks.

"No, please. I can send sanyaa here. I can go there, I don't have any problem."I said to make her comfort as if she has any problem to stay with a guy for more than 1 day.

It's about a girl comfort.

"No, Problem. Stay here. ", She said and gestured me to sit down.

"Okay, But If You have any problem. Then, please let me know."

She nodded.

°•°•°•°

It has been 1 hour since we left the railway station back. And She has been sitting silently. Sometimes she is watching her phone Frankly, like waiting for someone's call then, again keeping it on Table.

What she is up to?

This silence is weird.

"U. mmm..Rishikaa, Actually. If you don't mind, we can join the group of compartment F because..."I was about to complete till then she interrupted and said a Big No.

"Oh, Ok..ay."I said awkwardly.

"So, can I go? "I said again. Gawddd!

She looked at me in a serious way, "Of course, you can. Darshan."

I nodded and got up.

I made my way towards Compartment F.

As I opened the door.

Four of them are sleeping.

Sanyaa at lower berth, Hardil at her opoosite one.

Jyugal and Siddharth at The upper one.

Something hits my mind, and I went back to Compartment D, to play a prank on these four.

"Rishikaa, I need Your help. Please don't mind it, but please....C'monn comee here." I held her by her arm and literally dragged her towards the Compartment F.

"Darsh..an...Wh..at Whatt happened? "She asked me in confusion.

I dragged her and made her stand in the front of Compartment F's door.

"We will do a prank on them."I explained the whole process.

And finally she smiled and nodded.

••••♡••••

Small one, that's it.

💙