10. It's time to enjoy.

[ Author's POV ]

Darshan and his team discussed everything for a few minutes, and then all of them decided to go home as they had to meet in the morning. They are all going with the train. The train tickets will be given to them tomorrow in the morning when they will be at college.

Darshan was welcome by his sister, Aditi, and seeing here he became startled.

"Congratulations, Bhai." Aditi screamed in happiness. "Thank you, B..ut for what?"He asked in confusion.

Aditi's jaw dropped on the floor, and she answered in a weird look, "You are going to Shimla na? Ki Uss Vice President ne tumko nahi jaane diya."

With a nod, he replied, "Yes, I am going to Shimla."

"Wahi toh puch rahi thi buddhu."Came a reply from another side, i.e., aditi.

"Aditi, let him come inside, Or you are going to ask everything their only? "came a voice from aditi's behind.

He went inside while shoving her shoulder and immediately took advantage of this situation and added some more lines in it. "Mom, see, your daughter is more excited than me. So, let her go aur main yahi aapke pass rah jaunga."

"Yaar, Main thodi na teri tarah doctor banne jaa rahi.", She said in an irritating tone.

"Kya darsh, Kyu pareshan karta hai usse? "Darshan's mother said and chuckled at aditi's face. And I joined her laughter too.

"C'mon, Kid, let's have lunch. Then, Darsh, you pack your bags, and I will provide you some snacks."

"Mom, Isko na aap Khichdi dena bas. Ye har din kha lega."Aditi answered while cutting me half at my sentence.

"Tu chup kar."He scolded her, and she pouted.

"Let's go."

"Yes, mom."They both screamed in the unit.

After having a tasty lunch, he made his way towards His room. Oops... Messy room to pack his bag. He opened his door to see all things messed up across the whole room.

He took a pause at the door while gawking at the mess. But, Decided to enter and clean the stuff. He started with the hoddies and clothes which were all over bed and Then, Started folding the comforter and after doing a lot of hard work finally after half an hour his room was completely...Okay.

He was busy with being happy after cleaning his room. Until then, aditi made her way towards Darshan's room while having lots of snacks in her hand.

As she entered, she was hell shocked to see the room, and she screamed in shock, "BHAIIII, you cleaned it."

Darshan turned back to see his sister admiring the room or can say shocked to see the room, "Here You go with the snacks."

"Thank you."replied darshan which picking up the snacks from aditi's hand and keeping them on bed.

"Take out the bag and keep them in it."Aditi stated.

"I know, Dadi Ji aap mereko kuch na bataye toh bahut accha rahega."Darshan replied in a serious look.

"Toh phir khud kar le. Mummy ne diya tha isliye de diya, nahi toh ye bhi na karti main."Aditi pouts and went off to downstairs.

"Badi aai."

"Chal darshan, shuru ho jaa."he grumbled to himself and sighed.

He started packing his favorite hoodies, His t - shirts, sweatshirts and snacks given by mom, and of course his guitar. He packed his guitar in its case and kept that aside.