Chapter 11

I was sitting on my bed watching a movie on Netflix when the doorbell rang.

Who could be here? Demi wouldn't ring the doorbell.

It could either be Marissa or Demi so I was fine in my underwear.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I was surprised to see Raven standing at the door.

She looked me up and down and I quickly closed it halfway, covering myself.

She smirked. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to visit," she said, making her way in.

"How'd you even find my house?" I asked.

"Eh, I saw your little girlfriend here while I was biking," she shrugged innocently.

"Nice body, huh. You still work out."

I looked down at my red bra and underwear and blushed. "Uh, about that, let me put something on."

I ran up the stairs to our bedroom and turned to close the door when I saw Raven already inside.

She pushed me down the bed and started to trail her fingers on my legs.

"Raven! What the fuck are you doing?!"

She pulled down my panties and buried her head into my center.

"Stop! Raven! This isn't you!!" I exclaimed, kicking her but surprisingly, she was stronger.

I continued to struggle against her when the door opened.

"What the fuck, Lia?!" Demi exclaimed and turned away, anger expressed strongly on her face.

"Demi!! It's not how it looks like! Let me explain!"

I took all my strength and kicked Raven and ran out the door, not caring if I was naked.

I'd rather run naked across the mall than be in this situation.

I found Demi sitting on the bathroom floor, crying her eyes out.

"Demi..."

"Get the fuck away from me, Lia," she said, her voice as sharp as knives.

"Let me explain! Please!"

"I don't wanna hear anything from you. I need my space. I'll call you when I want to hear you out. Which is probably never," she paused. "Do you have better sex with her? Does her pussy taste better? Is there love mixed in with that?" she wiped her cheeks, glaring at me. "You know what, just go away."

I started to cry, my heart beating fast. I couldn't have an asthma attack now. God.

I walked out the bathroom towards the bedroom to find a smirking Raven on the bed.

"Mission accomplished," she said, clapping.

I walked towards her, anger clouding my vision.

"Now that you have done what you wanted to do, please go away," I stated before I slapped her loud, my hand printing on her face.

"You bitch!" she glared at me.

"Takes one to know one," I pointed at the door. "Out."

She smirked at me one last time, clutching her cheek, and walked out of the door swinging her hips.

"Slut," I muttered under my breath.

"Takes one to know one," she singsonged, mocking me.

I took off my bra and replaced it with a new one, putting on a big sweater and grey sweatpants.

I put clothes in a bag good for three days, so I could have a reason to come back.

Where should I go now?