Chapter 24

We woke up a few hours later. The sun was already down and the lights on the beach merged, creating a lovely sight.

I started to get ready. Demi and I are going to explore the beach and hopefully come across some bonfire or a beach party.

I was showering when Demi covered my eyes from behind.

"Demi, who else could it be?" I chuckled.

"Roberto, of course," she said, faking a deep voice.

I turned around and kissed her on the lips, smiling as I pulled away.

"Now, Roberto, what do you wanna do?" I asked, smirking.

She started to leave kisses down my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give her more access. The water rained down on us, but it didn't bother me a bit.

Demi sucked on my breast, taking me by surprise. She looked up and smiled innocently, which turned me on so much more.

She pulled me down to sit on the tub and traced my p*ssy with her fingers, massaging my thigh, circling her fingertips lightly. She kissed me open mouthed, and inserted two fingers into me. I gasped quietly.

"Baby, I want you to be loud with me," she said and sucked my clit.

I moaned and thrusted my hips to her rhythm to add to the pleasure. Her fingers and tongue moved in sync, and I massaged my breasts with my hands.

I shook, my orgasm hitting me like a train.

"Let's go get ready now, baby," Demi said as if nothing ever happened.

I glared at her.

"I'm still kinda weak, babe. Guess who's fault is that?"