Chapter 5

WARNING: RATED R SCENE AHEAD, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA. I WILL PUT AN INDICATION WHERE IT STARTS.

Chapter 5

Lia's P.O.V.

The kiss turned passionate, making fire burn around us.

I pulled her towards me, and straddled her.

I moved my lips down her jaw, which earned a soft moan from her.

"What is this?!" A deep voice exclaimed.

Demi opened her eyes slowly, and turned her head around, with me still straddling her lap.

Her eyes widened and she pushed me, which resulted in me falling on my bum.

"Holy shit, Wilmer! I can explain!"

"What would you even explain, Demetria?! I've already seen you sucking faces with another woman!" He shouted, voice coated in rage, laced with a Spanish accent.

"B-b-but Wilmer, I d-didn't mean to," she said softly, looking down at her hands.

"We are over." He said, with a tone indicating finality, and turned to walk away.

"I am so fucking sorry, Demi! I didn't mean to ruin your life, I should have just left! I am so so so sorry," I apologized hastily, before walking towards the door. I understand she needs somebody right now, but that somebody is not me. I'll just ruin her even more. I can tell the guards to call Marissa or something.

"Wait, no!" Demi exclaimed, trying to pull my arm.

"Why? Your life was good before I entered it. Now you are left with no boyfriend. I should leave your life for good."

"Do you have any idea how much I missed you, your lips, your smile? God, I was devastated after we broke up. I wish I didn't have to leave you. And now, you're back, and you want to leave me here?!"

"Don't you understand?! I will just ruin your life! What if Wilmer blabbers about what he saw?! It would ruin your reputation! I'm just a nothing, Demi. I'm a mess. I don't deserve your love or you or anything at all!" Tears streamed down my face, my eyesight blurry.

I felt a pair of lips press to my own.

"Don't say that, baby. After what I put you through, you deserve all the love in this world. I love you, cupcake."

I smiled at her.

"I love you too, buttchin."

She smirked.

"Hm, now let's finish what we started. I'm horny as fuck."

(RATED R SCENE STARTS HERE)

I was turned on.

How could she turn from a gentle, comforting sweetheart to a seductive, sexy lady?!

She kis- no, attacked my lips, immediately licking my lower lip.

She opened up my mouth, and of course I cooperated, and played around.

"Mmhm, holy shit.." I muttered incoherently.

She sucked on my lower lip and I moaned quietly.

I can feel myself getting wet.

I decided to take control and kissed her neck, sucking and making bruises.

Wilmer should know that this woman won't miss him.

"God, you haven't changed, Lia."

"Damn right I didn't!"