Chapter 7

HARDCORE RATED R SCENE COMING PEOPLE

"Babe, I'm going back to my apartment," I told Demi and I saw her face fall.

"What? You're leaving me?" She asked, a sad expression in her face.

I giggled. "Don't be silly, of course not! I'm just going to get my things," I informed the small girl in front of me.

She smiled. "Hm, let me take you there," she said.

"Sure, if it's not too much trouble," I grinned.

We walked to her car and drove to my apartment.

"Bring some really nice clothes too. We'll go out tonight," she gave me a small smile and pecked me on the lips.

"Sure, bye babe, I love you," I said and walked towards the apartment complex entrance.

I smiled as I recalled the past days' happenings.

I opened the locked door and looked around. It was dusty.

I started to sort things out, put the dirty clothes in the laundry bag, threw away the spoiled food in the ref, arranged the vases and picture frames.

I entered my room and smiled as I saw that it was still tidy.

I pulled out my suitcase from under the bed and started to fill it with clothes.

I was putting in my favourite sweater when a crazy idea popped into my mind.

I grinned to myself and rummaged through the never-wear-section in my closet. I pulled out the red tight fitting dress out and tried it on.

It emphasized my curves because of the little cut-out on the sides, and it showed my cleavage because of the halter neck style of the dress. It reached mid-thigh.

I put it in my suitcase together with my other clothes and locked it up.

I dialled Demi's phone number.

"Baby, hello!" she spoke into the phone.

"Hey Demi, can you come pick me up now?" I asked.

"Sure! Be right there!"

I hung up and smirked.

She didn't know what's coming tonight. Or rather, who.

The doorbell that echoed through the apartment knocked me out my thoughts.

I stood up, suitcase in hand and went to the door.

I smiled and greeted Demi and she looked down and blushed.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, you aren't wearing a bra," she pointed out.

It was my turn to blush. "Oops. Too late to put one on, though, I'll just work it," I chuckled.

She laughed nervously and offered to take my suitcase.

She tried to avoid looking at my shirt and instead focused her attention on my suitcase.

She drove to her apartment.

When we arrived, she seemed to have regained some of her confidence.

"We'll leave at 7 PM. Get ready," She told me.

I nodded at her.

"You can take a shower in the bedroom bathroom and I'll take the main, okay with you?" she asked.

"Yup," I stated and went to the room.

I placed my suitcase on the bed and stripped off my clothes.