Chapter 15

NOTE: SORRY I WAS JUST TIRED OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN THEM AND I WANTED THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER. SO SORRY IF I DIDNT STRETCH IT FARTHER OR WROTE IT EXCELLENTLY I SUCK AT DRAMATIC STUFF. HERE IS CHAPTER 15. SORRY IF I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR SO LONG. I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND I DONT HAVE MUCH INSPIRATION TO WRITE.

-

I squeezed the foam in my hand, watching the soap travel down Demi's back.

"How has your recording been?" I asked. She had been busy the past couple of days in the studio, working out some new songs for her fifth album.

"Fantastic. Wow. I can't wait to release this album, it's going to be amazing," she said, and I smiled in encouragement.

"I'm so happy for you! Why won't you let me hear the songs though?" I pouted playfully. She kept everything in the studio. What is said in the studio stays in the studio.

"We should go on a date," she stated, sloshing around the water.

"Agreed," I nodded.

"I plan this one, though," Demi said, smirking.

The phone rang from the other room.

"I'll get it," I told Demi, washing my hands from the faucet and walking to the other room.

I took the phone from the table, seeing an unknown number presented on the screen.

I walked back to Demi, phone in hand, answered it on loudspeaker.

I placed it on the bathroom counter, indicating to Demi to be quiet.

"Hello? Lia? Honeybuns?"

'It's mom' I mouthed.

"Mom? Why'd you call?"

"Uh, I have bad news Lia," she said, her voice breaking.

"What is it?"

"Your sister... Uhm..."

I started to panic. My sister and I were close, and if anything happened to her... I can't imagine.

"What? Mom?" I asked forcefully.

"She... Uh.. She committed.. Uhm.. S-suicide," She said, finally breaking completely, her voice echoing around the bathroom.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face.

I turned to run, but Demi's arms were around me instantly.

"Let me go! Let me fucking go!"

Her arms tightened, and she whispered, "I'm not letting you go, I'm never letting you go. Ever."

I broke down, my clothes wet, tears streaming down my face. I felt devastated. Broken. Like someone sliced my heart with the sharpest knife in the world. Like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and twisted it like it was a loose screw. I am filled with emotion but so empty. My heart is bursting but it is collapsing, slowly, until my consciousness left me.