Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I paced around the room, rubbing my temples.

What am I gonna wear?
Is she gonna remember me?
How would she react to it?
Would she kick me out?

Holy crap. This was getting too much.

I dug in my closet and picked out a white v-neck, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a red flannel.

I tied the flannel around my waist, and put on my converse.

I checked my bag, making sure that the passes are there, checking my camera, my inhaler and the most important thing..

My handkerchief.

I was going to cry buckets tonight.

I walked out of my small apartment, and started my journey to the venue in my beat-up sedan.

-

"Hey guys! How is the night so far?!"

The crowd replied with a chorus of cheers and screams, not really answering coherently.

But of course, I still screamed with them.

The girl beside me howled and cried every chance she got and it's taking over the audio of the videos I took and I seriously wanted to move seats but I can't.

As much as I'm enjoying the show, I wanted it to end so I can finally meet her.

I discovered that the "Formal Picture with Demi Lovato" was after the show, so I didn't have to get in line, which is absolutely fantastic because I hate waiting.

I endured the painful wait, took pictures and videos, screamed and cried silently.

And then the night was over.

One of the guards walked to me and escorted me to the backstage. I wiped my sweat with my handkerchief and ran my hand over my hair in attempt to tame any static strands.

I saw a door with my name on it and the guard saluted me with a smile present on his face.

I took in a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

I twisted the knob slowly, seeing her sitting on the sofa texting on her phone.

"Oh my god, my buttchin," I whispered to myself, almost in tears.

She turned around, a grin on her face.

"Hel-"

She stopped, her eyes widening.

"Lia?"