Chapter 22

I curled the last piece of hair left. It has been two weeks since my sister died. I tried to not let it bother me. Demi thought a date might keep my mind off things.

I put on high waisted shorts, a crop top and cat shades.

I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"You're so beautiful," Demi said.

"I'm wearing simple clothes," I pointed out.

"You look so 50's," she said. The little gesture made me smile.

"Why thank you."

She kissed my lips quickly. I glared at her. She raised her hands in mock surrender.

"Kidding," I said. "Kiss me again."

She kissed me full on the lips, smiling against my lips after. "You're so cute," she whispered.

We walked out hand in hand, the picnic basket on her other hand.

The walk to the park was short. We sat under a hidden oak tree.

She laid down the mat carefully, the food next.

"Eat, princess. You haven't been eating right," she stated, flicking my nose lightly.

"Demi!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

I took a mason jar with fruits and yogurt, and crackers with cream cheese.

I ate a spoonful of the parfait and moaned in delight.

"Don't do that," Demi muttered. "Do what?" I teased, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Tease," she complained.

I put another in my mouth. "Oh, fuck," I said with my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes to meet a glaring Demetria.

"If you don't stop you will be forced to have sex on the grass. In public," she said, chuckling.

I raised my hands up just like she did earlier, laughing.

She kissed me and straddled me immediately. Her hands ran up and down my body. "Ah shit," I muttered. Her lips went down to my neck. Her hand snaked under my shirt and the other to my bum. She massaged both, causing me to throw my head back and arch my back in pleasure. My toes curled.

I opened my eyes quickly, sitting up.

"Wait, stop," I said. She sat back, a worried look on her face

"Why, is there something wrong, cupcake?"

"My sister just died, I can't do this now," I said. She smiled. "It's okay, I understand. Let's just eat now, I mean, not pussies or something, just parfait." I slapped her arm.

But I laughed.