Prologue

—————————- 8 years ago —————————-

(Amelia Is 10 years old)

"BANG"
Waking up from what sounds like a gunshot , I remember my training and quietly walk over to the door to listen and try find out what's going on.

"Please just kill us , but don't hurt our daughter."
My mom says.
We must be under attack. As quiet as I can I run over to my walk-in closet and get the bag we have prepared for things like this.

I walk over to the door and listen into the conversation again.

"Don't worry we won't kill your daughter , we have other plans for her." They laugh.
What do they mean?
I hear another gunshot and my mothers scream and then after one last shot my mom goes silent. They must have killed her. Not hearing my dad , I realise he must be dead too. A tear escapes my eye.
Even though my parents have trained me for this it's hard to listen to your parents getting murdered.

I start to hear people search the house so I run over to my bedroom window and use an escape ladder my father put there in case of an emergency and climb down it as quick and quietly as I can.

I run into the woods and follow the trail that leads to a car my parents had hidden if something like this was to happen.

I quickly open the glove box and find a piece of paper with the locations to different safe houses. Once I memorise all the locations I take a lighter and burn the paper so I don't leave a paper trail.
After taking a minute to say goodbye to my home and my family I start driving.

As I'm driving I finally start to calm down from my adrenaline rush and immediately tears start falling down my face. I have been prepared for this my whole life , with years of training and knowing that one day my parents would die , they told me they knew they would but I just hoped I could have a bit longer with them.

At least my parents would be happy that I got away.
My dad being the head of the Italian mafia means that life has always been hard and dangerous but I didn't think that at 10 years old I would loose the people I loved and be alone.

I quickly send a text on my burner phone to my family's pilot and arrange for him to be at the private airstrip with the jet ready for me.

After a 3 hour drive I finally make it to my private jet , that has also been here in case anything happened to my family. My dad told me that the safest place to go if they ever died would be America because he has some friends there and loads of safe houses that are under our fake names.

Getting out of my car I pour gas all over it and set it on fire. Once I'm finished getting rid of all evidence that I've been here I board the plane. And tell the pilot where to drop me.

After settling down I take out my laptop and hack into the security cameras we have in our house to find out what exactly happened.

One of my fathers most trusted men Russo enters from the back door with a whole team of what looks to be highly trained men. They kill the maids and security and move through the house to my parents floor. They enter into my mom and dads room , where they are both sleeping and Russo shoots my dad in the head. The gunshot wakes my mother up and she goes to grab the gun on the bedside table but before she can one of Russo's men shoot her hand. They then tie up my mother and question her , but we don't have sound recording so I don't know what they are talking about. After questioning her for 5 minutes he shoots her in the leg and then in the heart.

One of my dads most trusted men have betrayed us. He was a rat. I can't believe he would do this to us , He was like an uncle to me. Instead of feeling sad all I feel is anger. I want to kill him , I will kill him.
All I need to do is stay under the raider for a few years , keep up with training my dad made me do and once I'm ready I will kill everyone involved in hurting my family.

————————————————-

Hey guyssss.
This story might be a bit shit but I'm trying to get better. Let me know what you thinks so far in the comments and let me know if there are any mistakes.