Chapter 5

"You in those little high waisted shorts."

-Killers POV-

After Lia leaves the clubhouse I do a background check on her so I know that she can be trusted. I've been where she is. The need for revenge is like an obsession.

My parents were murdered In front of me when I was a child. Growing up I felt like it was my fault or that I could have stopped it , but I realised that it wasn't. I was tied to a chair and forced to watch , and even if I was able to untie myself how could I fight off 5 armed men at 7 years old. After my parents death I bounced around the system. One abusive family after the other. As soon as I turned 18 I joined the army as an escape. After 3 years I came back even more messed up than I was when I went in.
The Sons of Satan took me in and gave me a family and a purpose in life and I will forever be grateful for them.

Sitting at my desk in my office I think of ways we should retaliate against the Italians. We need to hit them where it hurts , and show them why no one fucks with the Sons of Satan. Trying to make a plan proves to be harder than I thought. My thoughts keep drifting to Lia. All I want to do is fucking touch her. And damn those fucking red full lips that I wanna bite and suck. Fuck I've never been like this over a woman before , I fuck and leave. And yet all I can think about is how sexy she would look wearing the old lady's cut with my name on the back.

Hearing a knock come from the door I shout "come in." Rage walks in. "Hey prez , Runners awake and he's asking for ya." I get out of my chair and walk down to Doc's medical room with rage following.

I walk in to find Runner sitting up on a hospital bed.
"How ya feelin Runner?" I ask. "I'm good prez , just a little sore." He replies.

"What are we going to do about the Italians?" He asks. "We haven't got a plan yet but we have someone who knows Russo and that can help us find possible weaknesses or at least be one step ahead of him." I reply.

"What , who?"
"The real heir to the Italian mafia. Amelia Morino and she wants Russo dead more than we do. He was a rat that killed her parents , Marcello and Sienna Morino." I explain.

"Well shit. At least we got the Italian mafia Queen on our side." He jokes. "Fuck yeah we do. And she fuckin knows what she's doing." Rage says back.

"Now I need to get out of this room and have a fuckin drink. I ain't staying in here all day." Runner complains as he tries to stand. Walking over to him I put my arm over his shoulder , hold him up and help him walk out to the bar.

Sitting around a table me and the boys order a few beers and start drinking needing to calm down after the stressful day. Lost in my thoughts I don't participate in the conversation the boys are having about who's fucking who and what rotters going to end up in their bed.

Needing a refill I get up and walk to the bar.
"Get me a beer." I order the prospect behind the bar.
Hearing a bang I look over to the door and see the women who's captivated my thoughts. Standing there covered In blood and yet she's still the most beautiful woman in the room. Tearing my eyes away from her legs that are only covered in a pair of short , high waisted pyjama shorts , I look her over for any injuries.

She walks over to me letting me get a clearer view of her.I note a broken nose and a gunshot to the leg.

"Russo knows I'm here." She calmly states.
"Shit are you okay. Fuck we need to get you to Doc to patch up your leg." I grab her arm and start pulling her to the medical room. She starts swaying so I pick her up bridal style and hold her to my chest. Fuckkk her skin is so soft and feels soo nice. Shit she's hurt. Not the time to be thinking with my dick.

Walking into the medical room I put her down onto a chair and tell Doc to fix up her injuries. He gets to work and removing the bullet and starts stitching up the bullet hole. During the whole procedure she doesn't even flinch , she's a strong woman and that makes me even more attracted to her. Shit it's not even an attraction, I think I'm fuckin obsessed.

"Thanks Docs." She smiles.
"Your welcome. Just keep off that leg for a while and clean it twice a day. Oh and if the pain gets too much take 2 of these." He says and gives her some pain pills. I walk back over to her , pick her up and start walking to my room. "I can walk you know." She says but makes no move to get out of my arms. "You can't. Doc says you need to stay off your leg. Don't wanna open up your stitches." I say back to her.
"So what , your going to carry me around until my legs better." She questions joking.
"Yeah I will." I reply seriously.

Getting to my room I open the door , walk in and shut it with my foot. I put her down on my bed and get her one of my T-shirts and boxers.
"Here , go get a shower and be careful of your leg." I say pointedly.

Doing as I said she takes the clothes out of my hand and goes into the bathroom. I take my clothes off and get into my bed in just my boxers. I normally sleep naked but I don't think she'd appreciate it.
I hear the shower turn on and can't help my thoughts from turning south. I've never let a woman in my room before , never mind in my shower where she's naked and dripping with water. Fuck just the thought of her naked is enough to get me hard.

Trying to distract myself from the naked woman In My bathroom , I turn my tv on and find a movie to watch. After 15 minutes the bathroom door opens. She walks out drying her hair with a towel. Fuck she looks so good in my clothes. Now I regret giving her a white top , it's almost fucking see through and I can see her hard nipples poking through the fabric. Looking down I look at her long tanned legs that I want to wrap around me as I fuck her. Shit this is like torture , my own sweet personal torture.

Looking over to me she says "so where am I sleeping." I pat the space on the bed next to me and beckon her over. Blushing she ducks her head but comes over anyway. Fuck her blush has my dick twitch. She gets into The bed next to me and turns her back to me , trying to go to sleep. I turn the TV off and lay down too. I try to respect her personal space but fuck , I have no control with her. I pull her back into my chest and wrap my arms around her.
She doesn't protest , instead she turns around and nuzzles her face into my neck.

I've never been an affectionate man but fuck , it felt like I was in heaven having her pressed up against me , with her sweet scent surrounding me. I think I'm falling in love.

—————————-

-Rotters means club whores.