Alias

----------
Mika: People, Notice me!!!! Nicole's new alias is now Kimura Hinata!!!! Now put it in your nutshell minds!!!

Hinata: And---

Mika: And I will add my another one of my best friends here, she is Mikaoria Takagami!!!!

Light: Oh Shit. 4 is already enough!!!! (Mika, Kiku, Rae and Trenete)

Mika: Haha!! Don't worry she is completely sane!!!! Tho she will become completely crazy if she sees candy!!!

Everyone: *stares at L* (derp stare in the multimedia)

L: Ohkay... *hides candy*

Mikaoria: Hello guys!!!! Do. You. Have. Any. Idea. Where. The. Candy. Is !?!?!?!? Meow~

Mika: Mikaoria! Meet Fluff and Jammie! My two Hell Cats! And meet my siblings (excluding 2 Demon Children)! Miyu, Maka and Itsuki!

Miyu, Maka and Itsuki: Yo! Wassup!

Mika: Meet my friends! Of course you know Chloe and Hinata but meet my other friends Kiku, Rae and Trenete! And also add Beyond! Meet my soulmate Mello and Miyu's soulmate Matt!!!! We all know each other! Wait, meet Near, the cute little kid I ship with Chloe and meet L. WHO. HAS. LOTS. OF CANDY. !!!!!!!!!!!

Mikaoria: *becomes insane* CANDY!!! CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!!! *runs around skipping with Crinkles*

Mika: Oh Crinkles is her cat! A Siamese one! Here! Free candy!!! *magically makes it rain candy*

Mikaoria: YAY! *takes a bath in the raining candy*

L: How come you never did that for me? :(

Mika: You never asked

Light: She has a point

L: 😑

Chloe: Ha ha ha ha ha hu hungry!
----------