Raven

----------
Mika: NOW YOU LITTLE SH---

Miyu: *smacks Mika on the face* They're not little shits, say it more properly idiot

Mika: Yeah yeah, go bother Seiji. Hey dokusha's! I came to introduce to you, raven_skies!!! She is the new recruited member here to annoy and kill the shit out of Misa! :D

Misa: NUUUUUUUUU

Raven (Leah): YOU ARE ME!

Raven: NO YOU ARE ME!

Raven (Leah): NO NO YOU ARE ME!

Raven: NO NO NO YOU ARE ME YOU ARE COPYING ME!

Mika: Make it like this little--- *gets smacked in the face again by Miyu*

Miyu: Language Mika! There are kids!

Mika: Yeah yeah, whatevs. So anyways, make it like this girls. Leahravens will be Leah, and raven_skies will be raven! Get it?

Leah and Raven (pun intended xD): Yeah pretty much like that

Raven: Now go, my poisonous arrows kill Misa the stupid idiot!

Maya: So why do you have to call her idiot if you already said stupid?

Raven: Because stupid means you are slow and idiot means you don't really know anything

Mika: Makes sense

Raven: *spots Near* NEAR MY LIL SHEEP!! *glomps Near*

Maya: *aura darkens* Nuh-uh, sistah (Sistar XD)! He's MINE! *tugs Near*

Raven: NO he's MINE! *tugs Near's other arm*

Near: Mika help meeeee

Mika: Now darlings, stop fighting over Near. Let's see, I'll make Near from the other dimension to come alright? Because Fairy has competition with Misa, I have competition with Rae and all we did is let the other boys from the different dimension come over. Got it?

Raven and Maya: I got it

Mika: Well then, Near from Raven's randomness, come in! *snaps fingers*

Near from Raven's dimension: Raven!

Raven: NEAR MY LIL CUTE SHEEP!

Cath: Yeah bro that's how it goes!

Light: *clinging onto Fairy for dear life* Fairy get me away from Misa!

Fairy: For Gahd's sake Light, shouldn't I be the one clinging onto you?!

Light: *gets off* Yeah I guess so! *carries Fairy bridal style*

Mika and Cath: Noooo you can't bring her in your room! >:))))

Light and Fairy: *blushes hardly*

Fairy: WTH Mika-chan and Cath. That was not necessary...

Mika: It was dear!

Leah: *summons Lucifer*

Mika: Nuuuuuhhh Dad not now!!! Shit I'm in deep trouble!

Lucifer: Eh heh heh, come on now my dear *smiles evilly*

Mika: Dad no!!! I don't want to have an arranged marriage with Seiji!!!! Oh shit I slipped I'm such a spoiler!

Lucifer: *grabs Mika by the waist and carries her like a sack of potatoes* You can't escape!!!

Mika: Egh whatever you can't force me to.. Anyways dokusha's, Adieu!~ *disappears with her dad like a freaking sugoi ninja*
-----------