Stupid Fcking Little Peasants I

----------
Mika: ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! STUPID FCKING LITTLE PEASANTS!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE GERMS IN MY HOODIE!!!!! ONEE-CHAN, CLEAN IT!!!!!!!! THOSE FCKING PEASANTS RAN AFTER ME AND TOUCHED MY HOODIE! DAM THOSE FCKING PEASANTS!!!!!!!!

Miyu: Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. She's having a major breakdown.

Mello and Matt: What do you mean by a 'Major Breakdown'?

Miyu: This so called 'Breakdown' happens whenever peasants (poor ugly dirty shitty looking people) touch her, even a strand of her hair or a piece of cloth that she is wearing or a bit of her hand and says she gets germs cos U know... She hates dirty peasants. She freaks out and runs back to the place where it happened with knives and starts running after them throwing the knives at them. Usually she doesn't have a Major Breakdown this.... Bad........... FUCK

Near: Why 'Fuck' ?

Chloe: She put everything on fire

Beyond: FIRE!

Near: I smell something burning *sniff sniff*

Chloe: Stupid Albino Sheep, it's called 'Stop, Drop and Roll' . Your hair's on fire. -_-

Near: SHIT! *rolls on le ground* MY HAIRS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! AAGGHHHHH!!!!!!! *rolls on le floor more*

Mika: FIRE IS GOOD! DIE FCKING PEASANTS!!!!!!!! NADARE!!!!*throws Fire Balls at the peasants*

Miyu: Oops I think she watched too much Flame of Recca...

Mika: *stabs Kiku's teachers* I DUNNO WAI I DID THAT BUT NAAAWWWW I DON'T CARE!!!!! DIE PEASANTS!!!!! *leaves a trail of Fire behind her*

Kiku: MWA HA HA ALL MY TEACHERS SHALL PERISH!!!!!!

Rae: Hmm.... Fire is not that bad... It's so beautiful to gaze at!

Near: YA THINK IT'S BEAUTIFUL!?!? AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *rolls more and puts out the fire that's still on his head*

L: NOOOOOOOOO MY CANDIES ARE BURNING!!!!!!! WE NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THE PEASANTS IN THE WORLD TO STOP HER!!!!!!

Light: He he he (I AM KIRA!!!! I AM THE GOD OF THE NEW WORLD!!!!! Mika: Shut up Light!!!! *burns Death Note*)

*To be continued...*