Chapter 25

Jazz

I shook my head and went inside, I walked into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I laughed a little when I seen my busted lip and bloody nose. I grabbed the face towel on the sink and wet it, I dapped at the blood trying to clean myself up. " I swear I love this fcking girl, she really the only girl I let beat me up.Chick really the only girl I can say bust my lip and potentially broke my fucking nose.I love her I swear I do cuz aint no fucking way." I looked up in the mirror and laughed. I shook my head and turned the faucet off I walked out the bathroom I picked up my phone and called Mickey.

"Hello?" she said.

"Come meet me, please" I said.

"why what happened where you at ?" she asked.

" im at the hotel we need to talk, I know that shit foreign to us but we need to talk." I explained.

moments later i gave directions and waited.

I know I made it seem too Secret that what she was saying wasn't going anywhere but it did and I realized just how wrong I was for putting her through all that, I knew I would be wrong as hell if I made Secret sit througn an hour of expressing false love to someonelse and then placing a ring on her finger.

After ten minutes Mickey knocked on the door and I let her in.

"So wassup?" she asked.

"Mickey, we need to talk about this wedding. I'm sorry but I can't get married to someone I don't have true feelings for, my heart is with Secret.I know you wanted to do this shit as a cover up but did we really have to do a big ass wedding? We could have went to city hall and got married like that but no..." I began before she interuppted me.

She smiled, "I knew you couldn't go through with this I know where your heart is at and I appreciate that you told me now instead of making yourself look bad by leaving me at the alter.Honestly I don't hate Secret, I never did, I never will. But we not gone waste that wedding, because you'll be out 700,000 dollars and I don't think you want that." she said.

" um did you not hear what I just said? I don't want to put Secret through that." I said starting to want to smack her.

"Oh you wont be marrying me, your going to marry Secret. I know she loves you very much and I know you love her so why not? " she explanied.

" She wont want to marry me, not after tonight, not ever actually." I said.

"Do it behind her back Let her keep thinking she's going to my wedding, ask her sister for her blessing and marry that girl." she explained.

I nodded this is what we are going to do, all I need is Ashley to keep a secret for a day.

I called Ashley surprisingly on the first ring she picked up.

"Hello?" she said.

"We got to talk, come see me." I said.

"Is this about Secret busting yo shit? Because, if it is you deserved that shit dumb fuck." she said.

"Man shut yo dumb ass up and come see me you know where Im at and hurry cuz we aint got all night." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright bitch damn I'm coming." she said with slight attitude.

I rolled my eyes and hung up.

Secret and Ashley was just the fck alike always wanted to make life so damn difficult.

Ashley was alot more difficult to bend to my comfort she always had some smart ass remark, like bitch chill damn, all that shit wasn't called for. She slightly fucked better then Secret but Secret would always be my number one compared to the rest.