Chapter 8

Secret

I was seriously getting tired of Jazz's shit. She wanted to be on some make-believe shit, she wanted to fuck who ever she wanted and do whatever she pleased and I was supposed to sit at home like the make-believe "ride or die" bitch she wanted me to be who would take her back whenever her nasty ass feelings got hurt and fuck her right.

Oh baby fuck no ! I don't know what type of bitch she think I am but I am not the fucking one!

I swear I hated her ass but I loved the way she fucked me.

I met up with my sister to talk to her about what happened honestly I wasn't mad at her. Jazz wasn't my bitch I had absolutely no claim over her. She could do what she want and ass for my sister, If this was vice versa I would have done the same shit.

"Ashley I swear bruh, she was really tripping. After everything she did to me she the one thing to make her lose respect for me is me having sex with a man ? Girl I swear she on some other shit." I said.

"We can both agree Jazz is only good for one thing and one thing only and that's pleasing a bitch with her mouth." She joked. We both laughed and high fived to that.

" I'm gone play the same games it won't be long before we fuck again. Like she said we will always be unfinished business. I think I'll call her tonight while I'm in the tub." I said as I smirked.

"Girl you is something else. But I feel you." She said.

"Girl let me go home I got a lot of shit to do I promise she'll be there tonight." I said.

We both laughed as we got up from the table. I gave my sister a kiss goodbye and I was on my way home.

I called Dantè up and canceled whatever plans I had with him.

I began to pick up my phone and dial Jazz's number but I decided to do that when I was ready for her. I headed over to the spa to get my kitty waxed. She always did like my pussy nice and manicured.

As soon as I walked into the spa I came across the one and only Mickey. We quickly made eye contact and I made sure she seen me rolling my eyes at her ugly ass.

I'm usually not this petty but I hated her not because of Jazz.... Ok maybe because of Jazz but that hoe think she run shit.

"Maria I want a Brazilian I had somebody SPECIAL Caring for my girl tonight." I said loud enough so the bitch could hear me

"Tauh!" Mickey said.

I turned around and cocked my head to the side. "Is there an issue love ?" I asked.

"Yes honey there is the same bitch who you claim and trying to get me mad over is not going to be eating your nasty ass pussy tonight love!" She bucked.

I let out a loud laugh." Ha bitch says who?"

"Says the bitch with the ring on her hand!" She exclaimed as she put her crusty ass left hand to my face.

My eyes widen and for once in my life I was left speechless. I grabbed her Hand to inspect the ring closely. The letters J&M where engraved on each side.

Tears stung my eyes and before I could let them fall Mickey was receiving all of the hurt I felt.

I punched her dead in her face. I could tell I punched her with all my might because my hand stung. She stumbled back and fell. As soon as she fell I grabbed her by her stale ass tracks and dragged her ass all through out the lobby of the spa as I heard the staff members screaming "Secret stop ! Your killing her !"

My fist never disconnecting from her face, I could feel somebody tugging at my shoulder trying to get me off of her.

I wouldn't budge not until I was satisfied.

I looked down and still felt the hurt and pain Jazz caused I began stomping at Mickey until Maria herself had to get me off of her.

With tears streaming down my face I spat." Happy engagement gift bitch!" I looked at her face and saw that she was leaking from her nose and I also busted her lip. Her eyes where quickly swollen and to add insult to injury I spat on her.

"Bitch you will never be me! Ask Jazz who she love ! Bitch Me !" I screamed as Maria pushed me to the back.

"Secret what the fuck is wrong with you ?!" She screamed.

I let my tears and screams answer her question. I was truly broken my heart was officially battered.

Maria couldn't do anything but pull me in close and hold me. "I know momma I know." She said as I heard her sniffling. She was crying right along with me. She knew what it was for me to be hurt by Jazz. She was the one I came to vent to when she would cheat on me or do something.

"Secret I'm so sorry baby. I know how much you love Jazz. But baby you have to love yourself more you can't continue to let this fucking girl play with your emotions like that. "Maria said wiping away her tears.

I pulled her into a hug and I left.

When I got home I closed and locked every door went to the bathroom cabinet and decided to drown my sorrows in Percocet and vodka.

How could she do this to me ? We love each other I can tell by the way she looks at me when she sees me. What could have changed? I was completely lost and hurt.

I quickly fell into a deep slumber hoping I wouldn't wake up the next day.