Chapter 5

Jazz

"Secret must really be fucking playing with me right now!" I said furiously as I through my phone across the room.

I haven't seen or talked to her in over a month. I needed to have control over her. She always wanted to act out when we were on non speaking terms.

Fuck I guess I'm going to have to find me a bitch to control for the night.

I got in the car and decided on the bitch. A few minutes passed and I was at Alania's house.

I knocked on the door after a couple minutes, Alania came to open the door. She looked surprised but she knew what time it was. As soon as I walked in she was coming up out her panties. I like fucking because she asked no questions, I could really fuck chick all day. She had a tongue that the gods themselves had to create.

Shawty could fuck but it wasn't enough to drop everybody for her,although Alania was skilled and she did her job very well I just couldn't give her to much of my attention.

I didn't actually want to fuck her I just let her give me head.I was going to head over to my cousin's house Dantè.

When I pulled up to his house I seen him walking out.

" damn nigga where you going?" I asked as I laughed at him.

" I'm bouta get in some guts man what you want?" He joked.

"Oh really what's the bitch name I probably know her?" I laughed.

" man stop playing and give me a ride" he said.

As he got in the car I wasted no time grilling his ass.

"So who this chick is?" I asked.

"Man shawty bad, she pretty as hell she got a fat ass pussy too" he explained.

" damn is she cuffable?" I joked.

"I don't know shawty gotta cook for me first, she really been playing games from the moment I met her I knew I wanted to fuck chick. " Dantè said.

"Where she stay?" I asked.

"She from cross, this my first time coming by her she told me get dropped off 2 blocks before her street "He said.

"Man what type of girl this is got you doing all this extra shit for some pussy, it better be dripping gold, gotcha going to the east and walking 2 blocks until you get to her house" I joked.

"Man whatever I'm trying to fuck" he responded.

He gave me directions and we made it to her house in about half in hour.

"Ima text you and tell you when to come pick me up alright?" Dantè said.

I simply nodded and went my ass home.

As I was riding "Seems like your ready" came on the radio and it began to turn me on.

I sang along to the song until my favorite part came on " your body is my playground let me lick you up and down,make you feel like a woman should."

I made a sharp left turn and made my way towards secret house. I was tired of playing games I'm fucking her tonight!

When I knocked on her door, her sister answered in only a short white towel. I couldn't help but look at her from head to toe. She was fine. The tattoo on her foot glistened from the water.

"Um the fuck you breaking down the door for ? Secret not here." She said.

"Man watch who you talking to bruh, check yo tone." I responded.

" Jazz you could miss me with the bullshit. Come in." She rolled her eyes and stepped aside.

" I don't know why you acting. You acting brand new Ashely ." I said as I turned around the towel was around her feet and she strutted towards me. I took in every single curve and tattoo.

She pushed me back onto the couch and walked towards the stereo system putting on speechless . "I'm not actin brand new just give us what we want." She responded. She walked over to me sensually. The sight turned me on she lowered herself on my lap and began to dance on me. I grabbed her hips to pull her closer to me. As she grinded on me. I stood up kissing Ashely's neck. I led her to Secrets room and fucked her as if she where secret. Ashley straddled my face and hip rolled while my tongue pleased her. She let out a loud moan as I blew on her clit gently. I pushed her off me gently and decided I was going to fuck her with the strap. She was Laying on her back when I got ready. I put her legs on my shoulders in that "you ain't running from this position" I let all my anger out in Ashley's pussy. Her moans grew louder until she squirted on me. I laughed as she began shaking from her powerful orgasm. Who can fuck these sisters like I can ?