Chapter 9

Jazz

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Secret open this fucking door ! You know what the fuck you did!" I screamed on the other side of the door.

What the fuck she thought this was ?

She wasn't gone put her hands on somebody I was gone marry.

Yes everything I did was out of spite, I gave Mickey that ring because I was hurt over Secret.

I believed I could work shit out with Mickey. I decided I was going to fall back of Secret. I was going to be woman enough and tell her that to her face.

A groggy Secret opened her door. She was wearing a red silk robe and I could tell she was naked under there. I could tell she was crying her eyes where bloodshot red and swollen. I really hated seeing her like this but honestly I wanted her to be free, I was going to break everything off.

"Secret, what the fuck you doing beating that girl likes that? That is my fiancé what the hell?" I asked.

Not like I gave a fuck about Micky.

Secret didn't say anything, she just burned a hole through my body with her cold hard stares.

"Secret what the fuck I'm talking to you!" I yelled.

She slowly got up off the couch and walked towards me.

I wasn't gone lie I got scared I didn't know what to expect Secret wasn't somebody who would get out of their character I must have really fucked up bad.

She smacked the shit out of me and I ate that shit. She had every right to be mad at me. I knew I messed up bad.

"Jazz I really hate you! Your fucking disgusting ! You get mad at me and give a bitch a ring ? Damn after every thing we've been through? You got some nerve showing yo ass up at my door !" She yelled.

"Secret I really love you bruh and you can't see that " I began.

"LOVE? Bitch if you loved me you wouldn't do this too me!" She screamed.

She pushed me into the wall and I pushed her back. She stumbled onto the floor. As she got up she picked up a lamp and threw it in my direction but I ducked. Whatever was at arms reach she would pick up and throw.

"Secret chill fuck!" I yelled

I could tell she was out of fight when she broke down on the floor crying

"Jazz if you loved me why do you lie? Why do you make tears form in the corners of my eyes and fall down my cheeks like the women that fall at your feet? Why if you love me you hit me with the words that bruise and batter my heart and make me wonder why we even started this?And why if you loved me you never made an honest woman out of me?" She cried.

These words formed tears at the corner of my eyes. Secret could never understand the love I had for her even when I did what I did I loved the shit out that hurt.

"Secret stop." I pleaded.

"I love you entirely to much to hurt you and if I would have stayed in a relationship I would have hurt you worst then this. I have to choke on my feelings just so yours won't be involved. I try to do everything right but I see you falling in love with me and I can't bare to see you hurting because of me." I said at this point I was crying. When it came to Secret she knew no bitch in this world could ever compare to her.

She looked at me trying to search for a valid answer as to why we couldn't be together. She stared into my eyes and I stared right back at hers I wanted her to see my honesty.

"Jazz I have no more fight left in me I'm truly done with you like always you pick somebody else over me, if you loved me you wouldn't do this to me I'm done, my heart is tired of being hurt it is sore. You don't love me you hate me." She cried.

"Secret stop your making me feel like shit. I can't make you happy so I'm letting you be happy with someone else"I said

"Get out. Just go !" She exclaimed.

I stood there for a while trying to find some type of love in her eyes, but instead the eyes that once a looked at me with so much love were staring back at me with so much hate.

"GO!" She screamed.

I turned around before another tear could fall down my face. This was it.